- WWE is back on the road this weekend with live events in Virginia and North Carolina. John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is slated to headline one leg of the tour, while CM Punk vs. The Shield in a 3-on-1 handicap match tops the second leg.
- The Cena - Orton leg of the tour kicks off with a show tonight at Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC, followed by events on Saturday at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC, and Sunday at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, VA. The Rhodes Brothers vs. The Real Americans is also scheduled for the shows. Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara are also slated to appear.
- The Fay Observer has a short article about tonight's event in Fayetteville at this link.
- The Punk - Shield leg of the tour kicks off this Saturday with an event at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA, followed by a show on Sunday at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt in a steel cage was also originally scheduled for the events, although that may be changed after Bryan joined The Wyatt Family on RAW this past Monday night. Big E Langston, The Usos, Damien Sandow, The Miz and Mark Henry are also scheduled to appear.
- The Fairfax Times has a short interview at this link with U.S. Champion Dean Ambrose, who was promoting Sunday's live event in Fairfax. During the interview, Ambrose said that he never gets tired of beating up CM Punk, and talked about holding the U.S. title. He also discussed comparisons to WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.
"I don't see how you could not take that as a compliment," Ambrose said. "He was a legend and a hall of famer. He was a guy who stirred the pot and drew a good amount of money. I feel like I haven't really done anything yet. Not that I'm holding back — right now I'm just working as hard as I can in the role that I'm in. I still feel like I have a LOT of stuff in my back pocket that when the opportunity strikes … there's a lot more to me than people have seen yet."
- We would appreciate a report for any of these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.