Curtis nails a big dropkick and knocks Big E out of the ring with a running knee. They go on. Ryback provides distraction but Big E still gets the win with The Big Ending.
Winner: Big E Langston
- We see Roddy Piper walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Roddy Piper to a big pop. Piper hits the ring, which is set up for Piper's Pit, and the crowd chants his name big time. Piper says he was old school before old school was cool. The Shield's music interrupts and out comes United States Champion Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Ambrose rips on Piper and says he should be thankful The Shield wasn't around when he was. Piper says this is Piper's Pit, not Ambrose's Alley and gets in Ambrose's face. Piper says only one guy can match him on the mic and that is CM Punk. The crowd pops for Punk's name.
Piper repeats Punk's name as the fans chant it. Ambrose gets upset. Rollins calms him down. Rollins says there are no cracks in The Shield. He says Piper is jealous because Ambrose is a better US Champion than Piper ever was. Piper says they couldn't beat Punk and addresses Roman Reigns. Piper wonders if Reigns beats Punk tonight, does that make him better than the rest of The Shield. Piper tries to stir things up in the group. Reigns stands up and gets in Piper's face. Reigns says he's going to beat Punk tonight. He says if Piper ever touches him again, he will break Piper's old ass in half. They back Piper into the ropes when CM Punk's music hits. Punk and The New Age Outlaws hit the ring to make the save. Punk and The Outlaws clear the ring and celebrate with Piper.
- Still to come, Punk vs. Reigns in singles action.
Back from the break and out comes Sin Cara in new purple, white and gold gear. His opponent Alberto Del Rio is out next.
The bell rings and Del Rio unloads, beating Cara down to the mat. Cara's blue lighting is being used after it wasn't over the weekend. Cara with a quick roll up for 2. Cara with more offense and another roll up. Cara with more offense and counters on Del Rio. Del Rio counters with an arm drag and covers for a 2 count. Del Rio with more offense and another pin attempt before going to a headlock. Cara fights back but Del Rio throws him to the mat. Del Rio counters a tornado DDT but gets taken down by a springboard elbow. Cara with a 1 count.
Cara misses a splash from the top. Del Rio takes advantage and superkicks Cara in the face. Del Rio covers for the quick win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio takes the mic and says people should think of him when they talk about the Royal Rumble but everyone is talking about Batista. Del Rio says he will eliminate Batista at the Rumble and go on to win it.
- Voting is open on the WWE App for the special referee for Khali vs. Sandow. Back to commercial.
- Daniel Bryan is backstage with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. He says he came to this family to learn, to be transformed, he wanted to join. He says he can also teach because he's been a tag team champion. Bryan wants to team with Rowan or Harper next week. Bray Wyatt appears and says that won't be necessary because Bryan will be teaming with him.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/YowVkw
The 50 Greatest Wrestlers Of The Last 50 Years: Who Is 30?
Stephanie McMahon Talks Her Favorite Wrestler, Injuring Her Neck At Concert, Training, More
WWE Pulls New John Cena Merchandise, Hideo Itami On His Return, WWE On Superstar Betrayals
John Cena Talks Enzo Amore And Big Cass, Shane McMahon Being Back With WWE, Camp WWE
Lana Training At The WWE Performance Center, WWE NXT Superstar Suffers Stinger, WWE Power Rankings
How Old Is Seth Rollins Today?, CM Punk Does Running Man Challenge (Video), Split WWE Referee Crews
WWE Live Event Results From Springfield (5/27): Roman Reigns Headlines, Enzo Amore, The Club, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa (5/27): Shinsuke Nakamura - Finn Balor Team Up, Lana, More
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
Paige Gets New Tattoo For Alberto Del Rio? (Photos)
Steve Austin On Brand Split, If There Should Be Two World Titles, WWE Not Having "Incredible Depth"
WWE Planning Big RAW Episodes, WWE Star Shares Embarrassing Moment With TMZ, PPV Announce Teams
John Cena Wearing New Gear For RAW Return, Sitdown Interview On WWE NXT, Drew Gulak - WWE CWC
Backstage News On Dana Brooke's WWE Status, Seth Rollins In New WWE 360 Video, SmackDown Top 10
More On WWE Brand Split, Why WWE May Load Up Debut, SmackDown Airing Live Outside Of U.S., Touring