- Time.com has an article at this link about WWE choosing not to distribute the Network on cable.
- The Los Angeles Times noted in their article about the Network earlier this week that WWE has spent over $40 million on development of the project.
- The Washington Journal has an article about the Network here and noted that the company plans to break even on the project by the end of the year if you factor in lost pay-per-view revenue.
- WWE stock closed at $17.03 today. At one point today, the stock hit a new 52 week high at $17.22.
- Talking Numbers has a story here about portfolio manager John Stephenson saying that the WWE stock is going to "belly flop."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/JS3XqG
Steve Austin Comments On Roddy Piper's Death, Bruce Prichard Says Piper Called Him Last Night
Triple H, AJ Lee, Kurt Angle, Bill DeMott And More Stars On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
More Stars Comment On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
Colt Toombs Remembers His Father Roddy Piper
Remembering "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Classic Videos From His Career
WWE Statement On Roddy Piper Passing Away, Vince McMahon Comments
Hulk Hogan Comments On The Passing Of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown