- Time.com has an article at this link about WWE choosing not to distribute the Network on cable.
- The Los Angeles Times noted in their article about the Network earlier this week that WWE has spent over $40 million on development of the project.
- The Washington Journal has an article about the Network here and noted that the company plans to break even on the project by the end of the year if you factor in lost pay-per-view revenue.
- WWE stock closed at $17.03 today. At one point today, the stock hit a new 52 week high at $17.22.
- Talking Numbers has a story here about portfolio manager John Stephenson saying that the WWE stock is going to "belly flop."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/JS3XqG
Today In Wrestling History 8/29: The Undertaker Beats Faker, 1st SummerSlam, Wembley Stadium, More
Paul Heyman Calls Corey Graves "The Joe Rogan Of WWE," Says That He Tried To Sign Former UFC Champ
Ronda Rousey's Ex Comments On New Boyfriend, Championship Fight Sees Big Change
Ring Of Honor And Sinclair Broadcasting Briefly Blacked Out On DISH Network
Dean Ambrose On Which WWE Stars Are Carrying The Load, Favorite Roddy Piper Memory, Seth Rollins
Natalya Talks Who Would Be In Her Divas Faction, Tyson Kidd's Recovery, State Of The Divas Division
Roman Reigns Encourages Vulgar Dean Ambrose Chant, Sunny - Skype, WWE Asks Fans About Retired Titles
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Top WWE Star Wants Limited Schedule, Brock Lesnar Vs. Bo Dallas?, More On WWE Paying New Talents
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
Video Of Nasty Sasha Banks Bump, Possible Reason Why She Hasn't Wrestled Since Weekend