How Much Has WWE Spent On The Network & When Will They Break Even?, Stock Hits New High, More
- Time.com has an article at this link about WWE choosing not to distribute the Network on cable.
- The Los Angeles Times noted in their article about the Network earlier this week that WWE has spent over $40 million on development of the project.
- The Washington Journal has an article about the Network here and noted that the company plans to break even on the project by the end of the year if you factor in lost pay-per-view revenue.
- WWE stock closed at $17.03 today. At one point today, the stock hit a new 52 week high at $17.22.
- Talking Numbers has a story here about portfolio manager John Stephenson saying that the WWE stock is going to "belly flop."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/JS3XqG