- Time.com has an article at this link about WWE choosing not to distribute the Network on cable.
- The Los Angeles Times noted in their article about the Network earlier this week that WWE has spent over $40 million on development of the project.
- The Washington Journal has an article about the Network here and noted that the company plans to break even on the project by the end of the year if you factor in lost pay-per-view revenue.
- WWE stock closed at $17.03 today. At one point today, the stock hit a new 52 week high at $17.22.
- Talking Numbers has a story here about portfolio manager John Stephenson saying that the WWE stock is going to "belly flop."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/JS3XqG
TNA Impact Wrestling Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)