- For today only, you can take 20% off championship title belts at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George A. Barrios will participate in the CJS Securities 14th Annual "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference in New York City this Wednesday.
- Seeking Alpha has an article here about WWE's television rights with NBC Universal expiring.
- Speaking of which, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required) that WWE will have "multiple suitors" when their deal with NBC Universal is up. He added that it could be a "huge story" based on who wants them, and that their rights fees are sure to go up.
- Daily Finance has an article here about the PPV model possibly dying if the WWE Network is a success.
- CNBC has a story at this link about how WWE stock is going to "belly flop." They also took a swipe at wrestling fans, writing, "Good news for 'professional' wrestling fans: No, it's not actually real. However, now you can enjoy wrestling 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the comfort of your parents' basement."
In the article, portfolio manager John Stephenson said that there's no where for the stock to go but down, and noted that the core business "is just deteriorating."
"You don't have enough young men looking at wrestling with its scripted program," said Stephenson. "You're looking at a model that's in decline and valuation is stupidly high."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/qJw1yN
Who Are Bray Wyatt's Recent Cryptic Promos About?, WWE Reportedly Cuts Budget For Catering
Update On Bad News Barrett Vs. Daniel Bryan At WWE Extreme Rules, Bryan Undergoing Testing?
Possible Feud For Roman Reigns, Bret Hart Praises WWE Divas, Damien Sandow And Summer Rae
Backstage News On Seth Rollins Using A New Finishing Move
Daniel Bryan At SmackDown?, The Miz And Summer Rae Promote The Marine, Paige, Heath Slater
Nikki Bella On Leaving Her Legacy, Booker Hosts Party For Holocaust Survivor, Bray Wyatt, The Miz
The New Day Talks About WWE Extreme Rules, Former WWE Diva Reveals Magazine Cover, Birthdays
Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans At Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Triple H Returns, John Cena Defends, Randy Orton, More
Latest On Daniel Bryan's Condition, Bryan Reportedly Did Not Suffer Concussion
More On WWE Writing The Miz Out Of TV This Monday, Dean Ambrose Replacing Paige, Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan's First Social Media Post After Being Pulled From WWE Tour