- For today only, you can take 20% off championship title belts at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George A. Barrios will participate in the CJS Securities 14th Annual "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference in New York City this Wednesday.
- Seeking Alpha has an article here about WWE's television rights with NBC Universal expiring.
- Speaking of which, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required) that WWE will have "multiple suitors" when their deal with NBC Universal is up. He added that it could be a "huge story" based on who wants them, and that their rights fees are sure to go up.
- Daily Finance has an article here about the PPV model possibly dying if the WWE Network is a success.
- CNBC has a story at this link about how WWE stock is going to "belly flop." They also took a swipe at wrestling fans, writing, "Good news for 'professional' wrestling fans: No, it's not actually real. However, now you can enjoy wrestling 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the comfort of your parents' basement."
In the article, portfolio manager John Stephenson said that there's no where for the stock to go but down, and noted that the core business "is just deteriorating."
"You don't have enough young men looking at wrestling with its scripted program," said Stephenson. "You're looking at a model that's in decline and valuation is stupidly high."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/qJw1yN
AAA Lucha Libre World Cup Results: Alberto El Patron, Rey Mysterio, King Cuerno, Moose, More
WWE Live Event Results From Binghamton (5/24): Best And Worst Matches, Steel Cage, Charlotte, More
WWE Live Event Results From White Plains (5/24): Lana Helps John Cena Win, Title Matches, More
Ring Of Honor TV Results (5/24): Jay Lethal Vs. Kyle O'Reilly, Surprise World Title Match.
Booker T Unveils GI Bro Comic (Video), WWE Announcer Hosting Comedy Show, John Cena Note
Kane On The Current Incarnation Of His Character, What He Would Say To Isaac Yankem Of 1995, More
Finn Balor Talks Coming Up With The Bullet Club, Not Being Allowed In The NXT Ring, His Body Paint
Triple H And Seth Rollins To Feud?, Samoa Joe Talks NXT Debut, Five Former WWE Divas Reunite
Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Natalya And Others Remember Owen Hart
Booker T Talks Wrestlers Like Dean Ambrose Not Lasting Long, Talent "Phoning It In", Daniel Bryan
Backstage News On Samoa Joe's WWE Contract, Injured WWE Superstar Grows A Beard, Sami Zayn
Kurt Angle Talks About Not Signing With WWE And If He Has Issues With Triple H, Slammiversary