- For today only, you can take 20% off championship title belts at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George A. Barrios will participate in the CJS Securities 14th Annual "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference in New York City this Wednesday.
- Seeking Alpha has an article here about WWE's television rights with NBC Universal expiring.
- Speaking of which, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required) that WWE will have "multiple suitors" when their deal with NBC Universal is up. He added that it could be a "huge story" based on who wants them, and that their rights fees are sure to go up.
- Daily Finance has an article here about the PPV model possibly dying if the WWE Network is a success.
- CNBC has a story at this link about how WWE stock is going to "belly flop." They also took a swipe at wrestling fans, writing, "Good news for 'professional' wrestling fans: No, it's not actually real. However, now you can enjoy wrestling 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the comfort of your parents' basement."
In the article, portfolio manager John Stephenson said that there's no where for the stock to go but down, and noted that the core business "is just deteriorating."
"You don't have enough young men looking at wrestling with its scripted program," said Stephenson. "You're looking at a model that's in decline and valuation is stupidly high."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/qJw1yN
Arena Confirms Status For Tomorrow's WWE RAW
Kevin Nash Endorses The Bullet Club, GFW Richmond Highlights, Cedar Rapids Lineup
Ring Of Honor TV Results (8/30): ROH TV Title Match, Jay Lethal, Jay Briscoe, Cheeseburger In Action
Dudley Boys Work Non-WWE Event This Weekend, Blue Pants Coming To WWE YouTube Series
King Barrett Returns To The UK To Begin Filming For New WWE Studios' Project
Rumor Killer On Sheamus-Themed WWE World Title Belt Going Around
Today In History 8/30: WWE Suspends Wrestlers After Steroid Bust, Fans Turn The Rock Babyface, More
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
Nikki Bella Responds To Reports?, More On WWE's New John Cena Book, Road Warrior Animal Speaks
Video: Fan Incident With Dean Ambrose At WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated)