- For today only, you can take 20% off championship title belts at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- WWE Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George A. Barrios will participate in the CJS Securities 14th Annual "New Ideas for the New Year" Investor Conference in New York City this Wednesday.
- Seeking Alpha has an article here about WWE's television rights with NBC Universal expiring.
- Speaking of which, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required) that WWE will have "multiple suitors" when their deal with NBC Universal is up. He added that it could be a "huge story" based on who wants them, and that their rights fees are sure to go up.
- Daily Finance has an article here about the PPV model possibly dying if the WWE Network is a success.
- CNBC has a story at this link about how WWE stock is going to "belly flop." They also took a swipe at wrestling fans, writing, "Good news for 'professional' wrestling fans: No, it's not actually real. However, now you can enjoy wrestling 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the comfort of your parents' basement."
In the article, portfolio manager John Stephenson said that there's no where for the stock to go but down, and noted that the core business "is just deteriorating."
"You don't have enough young men looking at wrestling with its scripted program," said Stephenson. "You're looking at a model that's in decline and valuation is stupidly high."
Short URL: http://winc.cc/qJw1yN
Video: Finn Balor's Entrance In Singapore
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE To Air Live Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW
Top TNA Executive Leaves The Company
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock
WWE SmackDown Results (7/2): Dean Ambrose Vs. Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Reigns Rusev, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens