Sandow starts off with a headlock. Cena breaks free and nails an arm drag. Cena takes Sandow by the arm now. Cena turns it into a headlock. They run the ropes and play leap frog. Cena with a hip toss for a 2 count. Sandow goes to work on Cena and beats him down in the corner, stomping away. We go to commercial with Sandow slamming Cena and covering for a pin.
Back from the break and Cena starts to make a comeback. Cena nails the shoulder tackles and the side slam. Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and hits it. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Sandow slides out and drops Cena on his neck for a 2 count. More back and forth. Sandow kicks out Cena's knee and applies his Royal Arch submission. Cena comes back and hits a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Cena goes up top for the big leg drop but Sandow cuts him off. Sandow goes for a superplex but Cena sends him to the mat. Sandow comes back to the corner but Cena nails a tornado DDT for a 2 count.
Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment again but it's blocked for a pin attempt. Sandow drops Cena on his face for another 2 count. Cena counters a move and applies the STF. Sandow makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Sandow drops Cena and applies the STF also. Cena powers to his feet with Sandow on his back. Cena nails an AA for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Cena hugs his father at ringside before heading to the back. We go to replays.
- Later on - a rematch from SmackDown with The Shield vs. CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws.
- Still to come, a look back at the WWE Network announcement. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole shows us some WWE Network tweets from various celebrities. Jerry Lawler is back this week and the announcers go to a hype video for the Network.
- Kane is backstage looking over some paperwork when Brad Maddox walks in. Maddox says that's some start to the show and points out how things are chaotic already with The Wyatt Family. Kane says Maddox should be enforcing the rules. Maddox proposes The Usos vs. Bryan and Bray in a steel cage match. Kane says that's a good idea but how about chaining the door shut. Kane will be the only person with the key. Kane smiles and stares at Maddox.
We go to the ring and out comes Big Show. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Zeb Colter is out with Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. We see footage from last week's RAW where Big Show tossed Brock Lesnar across the ring. They hype the Royal Rumble match.
Show starts off in control and takes Swagger to the corner for a big chop to the chest. Show tosses Swagger across the ring. Show runs into a big boot in the corner. Swagger goes to work but Show runs over him twice. Show with another clothesline and a back splash in the corner. Show with a big shoulder tackle. Show calls for the chokeslam and nails it for the easy win.
Winner: Big Show
- After the match, Show goes after Cesaro but Cesaro runs into the crowd. Show goes back to the ring where Zeb is checking on Swagger. Zeb turns around and Show grabs him. Cesaro comes in but Show sends him over the top rope. Show grabs Zeb again, winds up his arm and teases a knockout punch. Show just smiles as Zeb pleads with him. After about a minute, Show winks at Zeb and nails a big knockout punch.
- Still to come, The Shield vs. CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/uWVtvM
WWE Superstars Results (5/29): Harper & Rowan Vs. Meta Powers, Adam Rose Vs. Heath Slater
NJPW On AXS Results (5/29): Young Bucks Vs. Time Splitters, Prince Puma In Action
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Angle Vs. Young Showdown, New Champion, Knockouts, More
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident
WWE Confirms Injury To Rusev At Tapings