* Vince thanked their investors for bearing with WWE over the years because it's taken them time to get the formula for the Network right. Vince says through exhaustive research, they have came up with the right model, the right formula and at the right time.
* Vince says WWE is not advocates of anyone "cutting the cord", apparently referring to pay-per-view and cable companies. Vince says they are offering an alternative to WWE fans. Vince says he was misquoted before but doesn't elaborate.
* WWE is hoping to turn fans of the Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin eras into fans of the current product with the Network. They believe the Network will increase TV ratings. Vince says what's good for WWE is good for everyone.
* George Barrios speaks next about some of the business aspects of the Network. Barrios mentioned sponsorship and marketing opportunities that the Network would bring. Most of what he said has already been covered over the past week.
* In the second quarter of 2014, they will focus on rolling out new content and the Network on other platforms. By the end of 2014, they hope to have more than 1 million subscribers and in late 2014 or early 2015 they plan to launch the Network in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Nordic countries.
* Vince says RAW is live and replaying their content on the Network won't hurt their TV ratings and deals because of that. Vince says that live value means a lot. USA Network officials also believe the Network will increase their TV ratings.
* The one week free trial at launch will go along with some unique marketing ideas they have. The trial won't run during a pay-per-view week.
* Vince is hopeful cable and pay-per-view providers will continue to provide WWE content as they have. Barrios didn't want to speak on the recent statement from DirecTV but says WWE will work with these companies to continue as they have.
* In theory, a WWE fan could spend $60, get 6 months of pay-per-views including WrestleMania and then just cancel, only spending $60 and getting lots of content. WWE is confident they will keep subscriptions renewing. Barrios can't believe once fans get a taste of the Network that they will back out.
* They are open to pre-paying annually for the Network at a discount. Fans will also be able to give Network subscriptions as a gift.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5O6hEE
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Lakeland (7/31): Finn Balor Vs. Solomon Crowe, Divas Team Up, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Tampa (7/30): NXT Title Match, Fatal 4 Way Tag Match, Battle Royal
WWE Live Event Results From San Diego (7/31): Ten-Bell Salute, Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens, More
Shawn Michaels Names John Cena's Replacement For Upcoming WWE Tour, Matches Announced
Video: Ten-Bell Salute For Roddy Piper Opens WWE Live Event In San Diego
My Personal Thoughts On Roddy Piper, How He Changed My Life, Pro Wrestling Today
Ronda Rousey Dedicates Fight To Hero Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown