* Vince thanked their investors for bearing with WWE over the years because it's taken them time to get the formula for the Network right. Vince says through exhaustive research, they have came up with the right model, the right formula and at the right time.
* Vince says WWE is not advocates of anyone "cutting the cord", apparently referring to pay-per-view and cable companies. Vince says they are offering an alternative to WWE fans. Vince says he was misquoted before but doesn't elaborate.
* WWE is hoping to turn fans of the Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin eras into fans of the current product with the Network. They believe the Network will increase TV ratings. Vince says what's good for WWE is good for everyone.
* George Barrios speaks next about some of the business aspects of the Network. Barrios mentioned sponsorship and marketing opportunities that the Network would bring. Most of what he said has already been covered over the past week.
* In the second quarter of 2014, they will focus on rolling out new content and the Network on other platforms. By the end of 2014, they hope to have more than 1 million subscribers and in late 2014 or early 2015 they plan to launch the Network in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Nordic countries.
* Vince says RAW is live and replaying their content on the Network won't hurt their TV ratings and deals because of that. Vince says that live value means a lot. USA Network officials also believe the Network will increase their TV ratings.
* The one week free trial at launch will go along with some unique marketing ideas they have. The trial won't run during a pay-per-view week.
* Vince is hopeful cable and pay-per-view providers will continue to provide WWE content as they have. Barrios didn't want to speak on the recent statement from DirecTV but says WWE will work with these companies to continue as they have.
* In theory, a WWE fan could spend $60, get 6 months of pay-per-views including WrestleMania and then just cancel, only spending $60 and getting lots of content. WWE is confident they will keep subscriptions renewing. Barrios can't believe once fans get a taste of the Network that they will back out.
* They are open to pre-paying annually for the Network at a discount. Fans will also be able to give Network subscriptions as a gift.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5O6hEE
Roddy Piper's Past Prophetic Comments About His Mortality, Piper "Bloodstained Memoirs" Scene
Videos: Diaz Brothers Involved In Pair Of Brawls At MMA Event
The Rock Praises Kevin Owens Match, Bob Orton Remembers Roddy Piper, Paige Media For Haircut
WWE Hall Of Famer Talks Cheering Roddy Piper Up Recently, Legends Of Wrestling Photos, More
JBL Responds To Dana White's "Fake" Comments, Lita Talks To Sara Lee, Dana Brooke, Chelsea - Amanda
Cesaro Does Ropes Course In A Suit, WWE On The "Next John Cena", The Streak, Tanner - Mada Promos
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents