* Vince thanked their investors for bearing with WWE over the years because it's taken them time to get the formula for the Network right. Vince says through exhaustive research, they have came up with the right model, the right formula and at the right time.
* Vince says WWE is not advocates of anyone "cutting the cord", apparently referring to pay-per-view and cable companies. Vince says they are offering an alternative to WWE fans. Vince says he was misquoted before but doesn't elaborate.
* WWE is hoping to turn fans of the Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin eras into fans of the current product with the Network. They believe the Network will increase TV ratings. Vince says what's good for WWE is good for everyone.
* George Barrios speaks next about some of the business aspects of the Network. Barrios mentioned sponsorship and marketing opportunities that the Network would bring. Most of what he said has already been covered over the past week.
* In the second quarter of 2014, they will focus on rolling out new content and the Network on other platforms. By the end of 2014, they hope to have more than 1 million subscribers and in late 2014 or early 2015 they plan to launch the Network in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Nordic countries.
* Vince says RAW is live and replaying their content on the Network won't hurt their TV ratings and deals because of that. Vince says that live value means a lot. USA Network officials also believe the Network will increase their TV ratings.
* The one week free trial at launch will go along with some unique marketing ideas they have. The trial won't run during a pay-per-view week.
* Vince is hopeful cable and pay-per-view providers will continue to provide WWE content as they have. Barrios didn't want to speak on the recent statement from DirecTV but says WWE will work with these companies to continue as they have.
* In theory, a WWE fan could spend $60, get 6 months of pay-per-views including WrestleMania and then just cancel, only spending $60 and getting lots of content. WWE is confident they will keep subscriptions renewing. Barrios can't believe once fans get a taste of the Network that they will back out.
* They are open to pre-paying annually for the Network at a discount. Fans will also be able to give Network subscriptions as a gift.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5O6hEE
Hulk Hogan Talks Training For WrestleMania Match, Vince Challenging Him To Get In Shape, Expendables
Jim Ross Blogs On TNA Talent Being Kept In The Dark Regarding Destination America Status
Chael Sonnen Reveals Which WWE Hall Of Famer Put Him In Touch With Jeff Jarrett, Jim Ross News
Ric Flair On Why He's Not Wrestling Anymore, John Cena Breaking His Record, Managing Charlotte
King Cuerno Talks About AAA Lucha Libre World Cup, Rey Mysterio, Alberto El Patron, Former Sin Cara
Ronda Rousey Responds To David Spade Not Wanting Her To Wrestle For WWE
TNA Announcer Blasts WWE Hypocrisy After Samoa Joe Debut, TNA Live Event Tickets, Slammiversary
Destination America Reportedly Cancels All TNA Wrestling Programming
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Taping Results For The Next Four Weeks (With Photos)
"WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable" Results: Major Name Debuts, Three Championship Matches
Triple H Lied To Us, Samoa Joe's First Tweet After NXT Debut, Finn Balor's Entrance (Video)
CM Punk Posts Light Hearted Tweet About Wrestling Again, Promoter Wants To Book Samoa Joe Vs. Punk