* Vince thanked their investors for bearing with WWE over the years because it's taken them time to get the formula for the Network right. Vince says through exhaustive research, they have came up with the right model, the right formula and at the right time.
* Vince says WWE is not advocates of anyone "cutting the cord", apparently referring to pay-per-view and cable companies. Vince says they are offering an alternative to WWE fans. Vince says he was misquoted before but doesn't elaborate.
* WWE is hoping to turn fans of the Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin eras into fans of the current product with the Network. They believe the Network will increase TV ratings. Vince says what's good for WWE is good for everyone.
* George Barrios speaks next about some of the business aspects of the Network. Barrios mentioned sponsorship and marketing opportunities that the Network would bring. Most of what he said has already been covered over the past week.
* In the second quarter of 2014, they will focus on rolling out new content and the Network on other platforms. By the end of 2014, they hope to have more than 1 million subscribers and in late 2014 or early 2015 they plan to launch the Network in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Nordic countries.
* Vince says RAW is live and replaying their content on the Network won't hurt their TV ratings and deals because of that. Vince says that live value means a lot. USA Network officials also believe the Network will increase their TV ratings.
* The one week free trial at launch will go along with some unique marketing ideas they have. The trial won't run during a pay-per-view week.
* Vince is hopeful cable and pay-per-view providers will continue to provide WWE content as they have. Barrios didn't want to speak on the recent statement from DirecTV but says WWE will work with these companies to continue as they have.
* In theory, a WWE fan could spend $60, get 6 months of pay-per-views including WrestleMania and then just cancel, only spending $60 and getting lots of content. WWE is confident they will keep subscriptions renewing. Barrios can't believe once fans get a taste of the Network that they will back out.
* They are open to pre-paying annually for the Network at a discount. Fans will also be able to give Network subscriptions as a gift.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5O6hEE
Goldust Wants Stardust To Get A Title Shot, WWE Extreme Rules Buzz, Tough Enough Audition Videos
WWE Main Event Results (4/25): Lucha Dragons Vs. Ascension, Axel Vs. Fandango, Brie Vs. Alicia Fox
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
WWE Superstars Results (4/25): Jack Swagger Vs. Bad News Barrett, Tag Team Champions In Action
"UFC 186: Johnson Vs. Horiguchi" Live Coverage And Results
Taryn Terrell Talks Working With Ex-Husband Drew Galloway, Taz's Departure, Doing Stunt Work, More
Sound Off: Will Daniel Bryan Wrestle At "WWE Extreme Rules," What Will Happen With IC Title?
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View