Backstage Note On Kaitlyn's Departure, WWE Trying Out New Announce Team, Attendance
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- There were very few people aware of Kaitlyn leaving WWE ahead of time as compared to usual when talents give notice and it's well known for weeks or even months.
- WWE will be trying out the new SmackDown announce team of JBL, Michael Cole and The Miz on Friday's show.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 10th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans
* January 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 6,800 fans
* January 11th in Glens Falls, NY drew 1,800 fans
* January 12th in Montreal drew 4,500 fans
* January 12th in White Plains, NY drew 2,500 fans
* January 13th in Providence, RI for RAW drew 9,000 fans
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/d7fmqU