- On if Randy Orton made things right this past Monday night on RAW, Triple H said that we'll know when The Royal Rumble pay-per-view is over on Sunday. Despite Orton running off at the end of RAW and being called a coward on social media, he has to defend the title against Cena this Sunday and he can prove he's not a coward.
- Triple H called Brock Lesnar the most amazing and intense athlete he's ever been in the ring with. HHH said that Brock's not used to getting thrown around, and Big Show rises to the occasion of the person he's in the ring with. He said that their match will be very interesting, but either way, it's best for business.
- He said that there is no conspiracy for CM Punk being number one in The Royal Rumble match, and that someone has to go in first every year.Visit Wrestling Inc. He said that CM Punk may not be the luckiest, but if he's the best, then he should have no problem going in first. As to how he'll fare, Triple H replied with a smirk, "he's the best in the world."
- On Batista's return, Triple H said that he's ready to roll and that he made his intentions clear and wants the WWE title. He said it's premature to know if Batista can be the face of WWE since he's been back "for one day" and has to jump through a lot of hoops before he can be in the running.
- Renee pressed Triple H again on if Batista could be the face of WWE if he were to win The Royal Rumble and win the WWE Championship. Visit Wrestling Inc.Triple H finally admitted that "it's not all that hard to imagine" Batista as the face of WWE if he were to do that.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5Gmy2e
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Eric Young's Rampage, Kong Defeated, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
UFC President Dana White On If He Is Open To Ronda Rousey Wrestling For WWE
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings