- Jesse tells a story about a debter calling him for a payment of $50,000. He told the lady on the phone that he thought that the company was paying for it, and she had no idea what he was talking about.
- Dixie Carter and Bruce Prichard told him to send the bills to the office, which he did. But they kept getting sent back to him and his mom. His mom ended up losing her restaurant after filing bankruptcy when all was said and done.
- Says he was paid decently, around $30,000 a year. But it didn't come close to covering the medical bills. He says his checks were always late too. He also notes he had two other jobs during this time - waiting tables and managing a gym.
- He mentions that the restaurant he worked at was right next to Hogan's Beach Shop. It was embarrassing because wrestling fans would be there and notice him there and ask why he was waiting tables.
- Notes that most people in TNA had second jobs and most found that their "shoot" jobs paid better. Jesse says Dixie's excuse for the terrible pay is that people are "starting out," but Jesse doesn't feel people working for the No. 2 company in the world should have to work two or three jobs to get by.
- He gets annoyed when people assume he was making a fortune with TNA because he wasn't and needed three jobs to get by, deal with his medical bills, etc.
- When the firings started happening, Jesse recalls sitting in catering with the Hebners, and saying he was worried he'd get fired. They assured him TNA would never fire him due to all the bad press they'd get.
- Mentioned when Kurt Angle came to see him in the hospital, Kurt told that he'd back in the ring in 4 months. Jesse pointed out that was unrealistic since he could barely move and wasn't even sure he'd be able to have a normal life again, let alone wrestle. Kurt told him to stop feeling sorry for himself and get his ass up. Jesse was able to walk again for the first time later than afternoon.
- He said that he doesn't talk with Zema Ion anymore, but there's no animosity there. Says he'd be open to a rematch on the indie scene, but TNA would have to be willing to let Ion work an iPPV. He seemed annoyed that Ion didn't call him for months and months after the injury, but thinks it was probably due to guilt.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/4e0yDo
JBL Responds To Dana White's "Fake" Comments, Lita Talks To Sara Lee, Dana Brooke, Chelsea - Amanda
Cesaro Does Ropes Course In A Suit, WWE On The "Next John Cena", The Streak, Tanner - Mada Promos
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History