Rey ends up on Rollins' shoulders but Reigns tags in. Reigns leaps and clotheslines Rey off Rollins' shoulders. It's Reigns and Kofi in the ring as we go back to commercial.
We see during the commercial Reigns hit the big super dropkick on Rey's head as he hung off the apron. Reigns is in control of Rey in the ring now. Ambrose tags back in and keeps Rey down. The referee has to pull Ambrose off him. Ambrose with a big shot to the face for another 2 count. Rey fights back. Big E and Reigns tag in and Big E unloads. He sends Rollins to the floor and runs over Reigns. Big E with a shoulder thrust on Reigns in the corner and a big overhead throw. Big E runs the ropes and splashes Reigns for a 2 count as Ambrose and Rollins breaks it up. Kofi takes out Ambrose. Rey dumps Rollins. Ambrose tosses Kofi and Big E tosses Ambrose. Big E turns around to a Superman punch from Reigns. Reigns readies for a spear but Ambrose tags himself in. Ambrose nails his finisher on Big E for the win.
Winners: The Shield
- After the match, Reigns stares Ambrose down and comes in the ring. Rollins gets in between them. The lights go out and it's The Wyatt Family on the big screen. Bray Wyatt tells The Shield to come out, come out wherever they are. Bray cuts another bizarre promo and says their moment is closer than they think. He will build his empire by the sea and smile from his throne as his enemies go down. Luke Harper speaks and says Bray has always been The Shield's king. Erick Rowan tells The Shield to run. The lights go out again.
- Still to come, Orton vs. Bryan in the main event. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Bad News Barrett is out for a segment. The bad news is that we stuffed our face with so much junk during the Super Bowl that we probably won't make it to see next year's Super Bowl. Jerry Lawler stands up and tells Barrett he has some news... he hopes Barrett won't be around next week.
- The announcers plug the WWE Network and lead us to a preview for WWE Countdown.
- Still to come, Batista will speak.
Christian vs. Jack Swagger
Out next comes Christian to a big pop. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Jack Swagger is in the ring with Christian. Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter watch from ringside. They go at it and Christian dumps Swagger out to the floor. Christian with the baseball slide. They tangle on the apron and Swagger trips Christian face first. Swagger sends Christian into the steel steps and brings it back in for a 2 count.
Swagger works over Christian in the corner and slams him for another 2 count. Christian fights back but Swagger slams him in the corner and then to the mat for another 2 count. Swagger slaps Christian around and keeps control. Swagger comes off the second rope but Christian gets his feet up. Christian with a missile dropkick out of the corner. Swagger cuts off the comeback with a big knee to the gut. Christian makes another comeback and comes off the top with a crossbody but Swagger catches him. Swagger goes for the Patriot Lock but Christian fights out. Swagger blocks Killswitch. Swagger yanks Christian off the corner but Christian blocks a Swagger Bomb with a kick. Christian rolls Swagger up for the win.
- After the match, Zeb enters the ring and gives Swagger some tough love. We see Cesaro at ringside shaking his head at Swagger's performance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/4JP2p5
SmackDown Match Announced, Summer Rae Reacts To Turning On Damien Sandow, Rosa Mendes And Adam Rose
Site News: New Mobile Site, Send Us Your Feedback
New Gimmick Match Revealed For WWE Extreme Rules, Another Main Event Change, Kickoff Pre-show Match
Former ROH Champion Set To Retire
Title Match At WWE Extreme Rules Not Taking Place?, WWE NXT Live Event Announced For NY
Chris Jericho's Next Live WWE Network Podcast Revealed
Paige VanZant Vs. Felice Herrig Highlights, UFC Rankings Movement, Why Phil Davis Left UFC
Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans At Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Triple H Returns, John Cena Defends, Randy Orton, More
Latest On Daniel Bryan's Condition, Bryan Reportedly Did Not Suffer Concussion
More On WWE Writing The Miz Out Of TV This Monday, Dean Ambrose Replacing Paige, Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan's First Social Media Post After Being Pulled From WWE Tour