Source: RX Muscle
Triple H was recently interviewed by RX Muscle. Here are some of the highlights:
- He said he doesn't want his kids to be spoiled rich kids. He talks about how he brought his oldest daughter to one of the tapings and how Natalya rolled around the ring with her and taught her some stuff.
- He discussed his role in the company, and points out that Vince McMahon lets him do his own thing with developmental and NXT. He says that everybody can give input, but it's Vince show and Vince is going to make the final call as it's his show. Vince decides what he wants to do and what he wants to show.
- When HHH talked about bringing some talent up from NXT, Vince takes a look and then decides whether he wants to put the talent in the main roster, and when and how the right time to do it is.
- He talked about the Performance Center, and said that they want every kind of talent contrary to reports that they want certain [i.e. big] type of guys. They want small guys, technical guys, high flying guys, big powerful guys, and said that it's about having a variety of talent.
- He talked about going two straight days with 45 minutes of sleep. He talked about Vince's training habits, and said that Vince trains very early in the morning at 2am.