- Prior to AJ making her entrance, the host (@MoLightning) nicely told us not to ask any questions involving a certain someone (CM Punk) and his departure. One of the fans told AJ, "if you see Phillip, tell him we love him," which was the only CM Punk related statement I heard during the the actual Q&A (I was there from start to finish).
- Someone asked is she likes "flappy bird" and she had no clue what that was. The fan told her it was a game/app.
- Someone asked her something about the NXT Divas, and she said that she would like to see them become champion one day.
- She talked about why she got into wrestling, and said that her brother got her started with wrestling. He would always watch it, and she would join him. She also talked about looking up to Lita, Trish Stratus, Molly Holly and Victoria.
- When asked about her neck tattoo, she said her family is big on tattoos.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/GS9fEs
Tag Team Main Event On WWE SmackDown, Kevin Nash Special Tonight, Stephanie McMahon In Las Vegas
Mada On Being Angry At His WWE Tough Enough Elimination, The Miz Saving Amanda, What's Next, More
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
Michael Cole Reportedly Meeting With Current GFW Personality At Upcoming WWE Tapings
Video: Theme And Matches For Next Week's TNA Impact Wrestling Episode
Ring Of Honor Adopting Women's Division?
Spoilers: More TNA Title Changes At Wednesday's Impact Wrestling Tapings
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened