WWE Possibly Inviting Two Indie Stars To Tryouts, Bobby Eaton's Health Improves, Attendance
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- There has been talk of indie stars Kevin Steen and Michael Elgin being invited to one of the upcoming WWE developmental tryouts. Steen has known about this for some time and the feeling is that if he shows up out of shape, officials will look down on him a lot.
- Wrestling legend Bobby Eaton has made a significant turn for the better. He's lost a lot of weight and is the healthiest he's been in a long time. Eaton has a pacemaker in his heart so it's unlikely that he will be able to wrestle again.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance notes from live events in California:
* February 7th in Oakland drew 5,400 fans
* February 8th in San Jose drew 4,700 fans
* February 8th in San Diego drew 4,000 fans
* February 9th in Fresno drew 6,000 fans
* February 9th in Bakersfield drew 4,500 fans
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/ztHgYN