- Jesse marked out meeting Ric Flair for the first time. He said that Flair would regularly pick up guys' food tabs whenever they were all eating out.
- He admits that he and Zema Ion didn't talk for five months after the injury, and Zema never contacted him. He asked him about it when they finally met at Destination X, and he said he felt so bad he didn't know what to say.
- The doctors at TNA were sceptical of him ever getting in the ring again.
- He denied claims that he ever made six figures in his TNA office job or anything close to it.
- He confirms that TNA didn't pay his medical bills, and he and his mother struggled with them. He also told the story about Dixie Carter asked him to claim the release was mutual after he was fired.
- He holds no ill will towards TNA despite everything. He said that his positive attitude comes from his mother, who worked hard her entire life to support her kids after his father died.
- He noted that his current girlfriend got him into bodybuilding, and he's now regularly entering fitness contests, and he even placed fourth at a recent event.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/mfF6zi
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
Jim Ross On Blood At Elimination Chamber, GFW - Destination America, Working With Sunny, Steiner
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)