- Jesse marked out meeting Ric Flair for the first time. He said that Flair would regularly pick up guys' food tabs whenever they were all eating out.
- He admits that he and Zema Ion didn't talk for five months after the injury, and Zema never contacted him. He asked him about it when they finally met at Destination X, and he said he felt so bad he didn't know what to say.
- The doctors at TNA were sceptical of him ever getting in the ring again.
- He denied claims that he ever made six figures in his TNA office job or anything close to it.
- He confirms that TNA didn't pay his medical bills, and he and his mother struggled with them. He also told the story about Dixie Carter asked him to claim the release was mutual after he was fired.
- He holds no ill will towards TNA despite everything. He said that his positive attitude comes from his mother, who worked hard her entire life to support her kids after his father died.
- He noted that his current girlfriend got him into bodybuilding, and he's now regularly entering fitness contests, and he even placed fourth at a recent event.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/mfF6zi
WWE Breaking Ground Preview, Rob Van Dam's Extreme Comedy (Video), NWA - WWE Network, Stock
WWE NXT Live Viewing Party
Audio: Man Shot At The WWE Performance Center Talks About The Incident, Why He Ran At Police
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Dark Match Promo At Tuesday's WWE TV Tapings
WWE Talents Trying To Recruit ROH Tag Team?, Backstage Note On Lana's Heat, Money In The Bank
Top WWE Superstar Needs Neck Surgery After Recovering From Shoulder Surgery
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
Rumors On Two Possible RAW Returns, WWE Fans On Roman Reigns - Triple H, The Undertaker Update
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - New WWE World Champion Arrives, Superstar Returns, New Day, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Star Dealing With Personal Issues, Backstage WWE Breaking Ground Note, Nikki Bella On John Cena
Backstage Talk On Sheamus, Roman Reigns And The WWE World Heavyweight Title At Survivor Series