- Jesse marked out meeting Ric Flair for the first time. He said that Flair would regularly pick up guys' food tabs whenever they were all eating out.
- He admits that he and Zema Ion didn't talk for five months after the injury, and Zema never contacted him. He asked him about it when they finally met at Destination X, and he said he felt so bad he didn't know what to say.
- The doctors at TNA were sceptical of him ever getting in the ring again.
- He denied claims that he ever made six figures in his TNA office job or anything close to it.
- He confirms that TNA didn't pay his medical bills, and he and his mother struggled with them. He also told the story about Dixie Carter asked him to claim the release was mutual after he was fired.
- He holds no ill will towards TNA despite everything. He said that his positive attitude comes from his mother, who worked hard her entire life to support her kids after his father died.
- He noted that his current girlfriend got him into bodybuilding, and he's now regularly entering fitness contests, and he even placed fourth at a recent event.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/mfF6zi
Damien Sandow On His Appreciation Day, WWE Nixes Divas Match, Mada WWE Tough Enough Videos
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
Total Divas Recap: Nikki And Daniel Fight, Paige And Alicia Clash, Cats, More
Spoilers: Another Title Change At Tonight's TNA Impact Tapings, Big Lethal Lockdown Match Set
Shawn Michaels Replaces Hulk Hogan, Byron Saxton Replaces The Miz, Billy Gunn Video
NXT Stars And Fandango Win Dark Matches, Becky Lynch On WWE Main Event, Sara And Chelsea Video