- After the match, Emma enters the ring and tends to Santino.
- We see Mark Henry backstage. Renee Young stops him for comment on The Shield. Henry is upset about last week and say she should have won the United States Title last week but tonight, he's going to induct Roman Reigns into the Hall of Pain.
Roman Reigns vs. Mark Henry
We go to the ring and out comes The Shield. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a Theodore Roosevelt graphic for President's Day. Mark Henry is making his way to the ring. Reigns starts the match with right hands and headbutts. Henry sends Reigns to the corner and splashes him. Reigns turns it around and takes Henry to one knee. Henry fights to his feet but Reigns nails a big Samoan Drop for a 2 count.
Reigns keeps control and nails a Superman punch and lays Henry out for the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
- After the match, Rollins and Ambrose come in the ring to pose with Reigns. Ambrose looks at Reigns and appears to be jealous. Ambrose attacks Henry and beats him out of the ring. The lights go out and when they come back on, The Wyatt Family is on the big screen. Bray Wyatt cuts a promo and says the clock is ticking. He says their bones will pave the streets of his kingdom. Luke Harper asks if they're willing to die for this. Bray says if they're not, they've already lost. He laughs some more and turns his back. Reigns tells them to come out here and talk that noise. Wyatt says they were thinking the exact same thing. Erick Rowan tells them to run. The lights go out again and the music hits.
The lights come on and The Wyatts have made their way to ringside. The Shield looks on from the ring. The Wyatts get up on the apron. Bray enters by himself. Reigns steps up. Rowan and Harper enter the ring now. Ambrose and Rollins move up with Reigns. The Wyatt Family backs out of the ring and the crowd boos.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Cesaro and Orton vs. Sheamus. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. Goldust & Cody Rhodes is announced for the Elimination Chamber Kickoff pre-show. We go backstage to where Cody is playing with some new WWE toys. Goldust comes up and wants to play so Cody lets him. Bad News Barrett comes in and kicks the toys everywhere and walks out.
We go to the ring and the match is beginning. Swagger beats Kofi down in the corner. Kofi tries a counter in the corner but Swagger dumps him to the mat for a 2 count.
Kofi tries to make a comeback but Swagger whips him hard into the corner and nails a Swagger Bomb for a 2 count. Swagger with more big power moves on Kofi. Kofi nails a missile dropkick from the corner. Kofi with a kick to the head and a big springboard clothesline. More back and forth. Kofi nails a SOS but Swagger's foot hits the bottom rope to break the pin. Kofi with a big crossbody for another 2 count. Swagger rolls through and makes Kofi tap with the Patriot Lock.
Winner: Jack Swagger
- After the match, Big E.s music hits and out he comes to the ring. Swagger leaves as Big E stares him down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and 3MB is out for a 2 on 1 handicap match. Zeb and Swagger are on commentary. Big E starts out and sends Drew to the floor. He works over Mahal as Zeb takes the mic. Zeb is talking the entire time. Drew and Jinder beat Big E down now. Big E comes back and sends Drew out of the ring. Jinder takes a big shoulder tackle. Drew dropkicks Jinder on top of Big E for a 2 count. Zeb continues to rip Big E on the mic. Drew and Jinder hit a double suplex. Drew with a 2 count. More double teaming from Jinder and Drew. Big E fights back and sends Drew back to the floor. Clotheslines for Jinder. Big E with a big belly to belly on Jinder. Drew catches one also. Big E runs the ropes and splashes them both. Big E spears them both now. Big E throws Drew into Jinder and drops his straps. Jinder takes a Big Ending as does Drew. Big E covers Drew for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/ubPPvD
CM Punk, Jim Ross, The Bella Twins, Kevin Owens And Others React To Roddy Piper's Passing
Cyndi Lauper Comments On Passing Of Longtime Rival, Roddy Piper
WWE Superstars Recap (7/31): King Barrett Vs. Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas Vs. R-Truth
Stephanie McMahon, Dixie Carter, Shawn Michaels And More Stars React To Roddy Piper Passing Away
Steve Austin Comments On Roddy Piper's Death, Bruce Prichard Says Piper Called Him Last Night
Triple H, AJ Lee, Kurt Angle, Bill DeMott And More Stars On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
More Stars Comment On The Passing Of Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown