* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a "walking on eggshells environment."
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/So6eZP
ROH COO Talks Destination America Deal, If Samoa Joe Can Appear On ROH TV,
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Rusev Pulled From Weekend WWE Live Events, The Bella Twins Agree With Eric Young, Dean Ambrose
Video: MVP Talks Ring Of Honor And Destination America, His TNA Status, What He's Working On
John Cena On Using The Springboard Stunner, Giving Talents A Shot At The United States Title, More
Kevin Owens And More On Tonight's WWE SmackDown, WWE Star Turns 29, Ted DiBiase Talks
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?