Triple H Talks Daniel Bryan, Elimination Chamber Favorites, Orton's Record, Shield Vs. Wyatts
- Triple H called The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield "Armageddon," and he hopes that someone walks away from it on Sunday.
- Triple H says John Cena is definitely a favorite to win as he's won several times before. Cena knows what it takes too win.
- A guy like Sheamus thrives in an environment like the Chamber.
- Christian, who has never been in a Chamber match, is dangerous because he's desperate, Triple H says. He said that Christian has nothing to lose and everything to gain, and he will do "anything" to win on Sunday.
- Triple H says Cesaro is suddenly on a different playing level and has the momentum to make him dangerous inside the Chamber.
- Triple H says Daniel Bryan isn't going into the Chamber 100%. He's an underdog and his fans love that about him. Triple H says the fans will have a lot to get behind Bryan on at the pay-per-view.
- Triple H wouldn't predict a winner but said they are willing to make the winner the face of WWE, even if it's not Randy Orton. When Cole asked, "anyone?", Triple H smirked, put his fingers in the air like Bryan and replied, "yes."
Next week's interview will discuss the WWE Network.
Joe Raider Fan contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/6o9Pq7