* Vince said everything in the results were in line with expectations. Vince called WWE's social media growth extraordinary. He talked about a lot of WWE's new projects and said they are moving forward.
* Vince said they are out in the marketplace for the first time in a long time as far as TV rights fees goes. They're looking to finish negotiations in late April or soon after.
* They are really excited about the WWE Network going live on Monday. Regarding pay-per-views, Vince says most standard providers have agreed to carry WrestleMania XXX and after that it will be on an event-by-event basis.
* Barrios talked about how they've been testing the Network on different platforms in preparation of the launch.
* Barrios said they are indeed in negotiations with other networks for TV rights fees. They're also having similar discussions in India.
* As of today, WWE says they reach more than 260 million followers across social media - a 90% increase from the year before.
* They are really happy with the success of Total Divas.
* Despite a 4th quarter drop, WWE's overall toy sales were up for the year. WWE has the #2 best selling action figure property in the US.
* They believe that a fully distributed WWE Network can attract between 2 and 3 million subscribers.
* WWE expects a $12-$15 million first quarter loss this year due to everything that comes with the launch of the Network.
* WWE's first report on the number of Network subscribers will come the Monday after WrestleMania XXX.
* Barrios admitted they monitor social media chatter very closely, at least when it comes to feedback on the Network.
* They spent around $12 million in 2013 preparing for the Network.
* WWE is confident about the value their TV product brings and are optimistic about the TV rights fees negotiations.
* An investor asked about CM Punk. Vince said: "He's taking a sabbatical, let's just put it that way."
* Most providers have agreed to carry WWE pay-per-views through WrestleMania XXX but Barrios wouldn't elaborate. He said they have about 85% coverage of US households.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/MOGZIW
JTG Talks Preferring Vince McMahon To Triple H, Working With Paul Heyman, Heat In WWE, CTC Angle
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Firemen Help With WWE Tough Enough Challenge, More On Daniel Bryan Book Success, ZZ Dressed Down
Kevin Nash Says WWE Has Taken The Market, Gives Credit To Triple H, Talks Being A Dolph Ziggler Fan
More On John Cena Suffering A Broken Nose, Big Jump For WWE Stock, Kevin Nash: Too Sweet
How Did Ring Of Honor's Late Airing Do On Destination America?, TNA Impact Viewership Up
Former WWE Creative Writer Speaks Out About Brock Lesnar Gay Character Storyline Pitch
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface