* Vince said everything in the results were in line with expectations. Vince called WWE's social media growth extraordinary. He talked about a lot of WWE's new projects and said they are moving forward.
* Vince said they are out in the marketplace for the first time in a long time as far as TV rights fees goes. They're looking to finish negotiations in late April or soon after.
* They are really excited about the WWE Network going live on Monday. Regarding pay-per-views, Vince says most standard providers have agreed to carry WrestleMania XXX and after that it will be on an event-by-event basis.
* Barrios talked about how they've been testing the Network on different platforms in preparation of the launch.
* Barrios said they are indeed in negotiations with other networks for TV rights fees. They're also having similar discussions in India.
* As of today, WWE says they reach more than 260 million followers across social media - a 90% increase from the year before.
* They are really happy with the success of Total Divas.
* Despite a 4th quarter drop, WWE's overall toy sales were up for the year. WWE has the #2 best selling action figure property in the US.
* They believe that a fully distributed WWE Network can attract between 2 and 3 million subscribers.
* WWE expects a $12-$15 million first quarter loss this year due to everything that comes with the launch of the Network.
* WWE's first report on the number of Network subscribers will come the Monday after WrestleMania XXX.
* Barrios admitted they monitor social media chatter very closely, at least when it comes to feedback on the Network.
* They spent around $12 million in 2013 preparing for the Network.
* WWE is confident about the value their TV product brings and are optimistic about the TV rights fees negotiations.
* An investor asked about CM Punk. Vince said: "He's taking a sabbatical, let's just put it that way."
* Most providers have agreed to carry WWE pay-per-views through WrestleMania XXX but Barrios wouldn't elaborate. He said they have about 85% coverage of US households.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/MOGZIW
Updated Card For Saturday's WWE "The Beast In The East" Special, Live Coverage Reminder
Top Japanese Wrestlers Getting A WWE Tryout?, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"
Today In Wrestling History 7/3: Rob Van Dam & Sabu Arrested For Possession, Bob Backlund Turn, More
WWE Main Event Results (7/3): Luke Harper Vs. Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas Addresses The Rock, More
Tyson Kidd Talks About Brokering Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart Reunion
Kurt Angle Set For Neck Surgery, Posts Statement
WWE 2K16 News: Cover Reveal, Roster Information
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3