WWE Elimination Chamber Results: Shield Vs. Wyatts, WrestleMania Main Event Set
Also, Twitter users can get a follow from us. Simply follow us at twitter.com/WrestlingInc, and then re-tweet this post by clicking the "Tweet" button below before the end of the night and we will follow you:
Facebook users, please spread word of our coverage by clicking the "Recommend" button below. Members of our Facebook Page will receive an update right after the event. To join our Facebook Page, click here.
Now on to the action! Make sure to "REFRESH" this page often to get the latest results.
- The 2014 WWE Elimination Chamber Kickoff pre-show starts with Josh Mathews welcoming us to the Target Center in Minneapolis as fans continue to find their seats. Mathews is joined by The Miz, Rey Mysterio and Mark Henry. Miz shows off his wedding ring. We have a new panel setup tonight. The panel talks about tonight's matches. Henry is looking forward to the Chamber match the most. Miz hypes Big E vs. Jack Swagger and The New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos. Rey is most looking forward to The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family. They talk about the pre-show match and Miz predicts The Brotherhood will win. Henry says there hasn't been this much excitement in the tag team division since the Attitude Era.
- We go backstage to Renee Young in the social media lounge. Tonight's hashtag is #WWEChamber. Renee shows us some Chamber predictions from fans on Twitter.
- They show the Chamber hanging high above the ring. Mathews hypes tonight's main event. We see footage from the big brawl at the end of Monday's RAW. We get more hype for the Chamber. Henry says there will be a victor but there are no winners in the Chamber.
- We go backstage to Cesaro, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. He says tonight will be great for The Real Americans but tomorrow will be even better because they will be champions. Zeb says this is a new opportunity for America. Zeb has them place their hands over their hearts and say, "we the people!"
- JBL makes his way out for commentary to a big pop. The panel talks about Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio. Jerry Lawler is out next to another big pop. We cut to a video of The Bella Twins hyping the WWE Network. We come back to a CM Punk chant as Michael Cole welcomes us. He talks about the WWE Network launching tomorrow.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/we7cCe