- The latest Pro Wrestling 101 video from Justin Credible features audio of his recent interview with Scott Hall, as seen above.
- Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown did 2,729,000 viewers, down from last week's 2,831,000 viewers. The final rating will be out later.
- The Marketing Arm's Celebrity DBI released new data on Hulk Hogan's popularity today:
"Hulk Hogan has a 96% awareness among a general population in the US This is one of the highest awareness levels of any athlete/celebrity in the US. Michael Jordan (98%); George Forman (96%); Lance Armstrong (96%). For additional context, Kobe has a 91% awareness, Peyton Manning 88%. Sylvester Stallone and Clint Eastwood also have 96% awareness in the US.
* He has become more Trustworthy since 2008
* Of the 96% of people that know Hulk, 56% think he's an effective product spokesperson.
* He's considered as appealing as Kobe Bryant and Tony Romo."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.