WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Undertaker And Hulk Hogan Return, Reigns-Wyatt, More
- Renee Young is backstage waiting to get a word with Lesnar. We go back to the panel to talk about Hulk Hogan's return. We get a look at the ring where Heyman, trainers and referees are checking on Lesnar, who is still laid out on the table. We go back to the panel to talk about the Road to WrestleMania.
- Byron Saxton is backstage with Xavier Woods and Dolph Ziggler to get their thoughts on tonight's RAW. Ziggler was wearing a Hulkamania shirt. We see Lesnar walking out on his own and limping. Still to come, an update on John Cena and an interview with Hulk Hogan. We go to commercial.
- We see post-segment video of John Cena telling doctors he heard his knee pop during a takedown. Doctors say they will continue to evaluate Cena. He is at a local hospital but refusing a MRI.
- Renee Young is backstage with Hulk Hogan, who is in real Hulkster form. Hogan talks about hosting WrestleMania XXX and gets hype before walking off.
- Tom Philips tries to get a word with Kane backstage but he doesn't want to talk.
- Renee Young tries to get a word with Heyman and Lesnar backstage but they keep walking.
- We go back to the panel for hype for this week's SmackDown, the Network and next week's show. That's it for the post-show.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/ZZVppz