- Several readers have noted that they are able to stream live content just fine, but are having issues with VOD.
- Customer service has been bogged down with calls about the Network. One reader said that they tried to cancel their subscription today, but the customer service agent apologized and said that their systems were down. The reader managed to get through on their fifth attempt, as they were cut off on the previous four attempts. The agent said that he worked until midnight last night and was due on the second shift today. Due to all the problems they're handling, he was called back in at 8 a.m. this morning.
- WrestlingINC.com reader John Lockwood said that he called the WWE tech support number seven times at different times today, waiting at least 45 minutes to 1 hour in between attempts. He wrote:
"I go through the whole automated Press 1 for this option' ordeal. I have tried to connect to both billing and tech support. Every single time I go through the process, I hear 'Please hold for the next rep' and then it instantly hangs up on me."
Lockwood noted that WWE.com was offering online chat support, and he tried that out, only for the agent to say that he would have to call technical support. Doh!
- Requests for refunds through the online chat support were also told to contact the hotline.
- Once of our readers who has been a subscriber of MLBTV for several years noted that every April at the start of the baseball season, it seems that MLB is never prepared for the amount of traffic they receive. It usually takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get it operating smoothly, so it didn't come as a surprise that they are experiencing the same issues with the WWE Network since MLBAM is responsible for the infrastructure of the Network.
- Another reader noted that a friend of theirs is a project manager for the tech firm that's assisting with the programming for the WWE Network. He said that the bugs and glitches are nothing unexpected with a product of this size and that everything should be running smoothly within a week or two. Things should get better daily until then, but it just takes time to get the feedback from customers and fix all of the problems. He didn't seemed concerned at all about it. Things like this can definitely be frustrating, but the problems should be resolved.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/q7mttc
WWE Extreme Rules Twitter Ratings, Buff Bagwell Signs New Endorsement Deal, Booker T Artwork
More Details On ESPN's Upcoming "WWE: Behind The Curtain" Documentary
Hornswoggle Returning On RAW?, Backstage Note On Jason Albert As NXT Head Trainer, Natalya
More On Billy Corgan Joining The TNA Creative Team, Comments From Dixie Carter And John Gaburick
Unusual Xavier Woods Achievement, Bad Luck Barrett, How Long Did Ambrose-Harper Street Fight Go?
ICYMI: Triple H Talks Vince, CM Punk - Drax, NXT Releases, Goldberg - WWE, Reigns Vs. Austin, More
Billy Corgan Joins TNA, Talks About His Role In The Company
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
WWE Creative Reaction To Dana White Comments, WWE Looks At Edge Vs. Rollins, NXT Change, Fury