- Several readers have noted that they are able to stream live content just fine, but are having issues with VOD.
- Customer service has been bogged down with calls about the Network. One reader said that they tried to cancel their subscription today, but the customer service agent apologized and said that their systems were down. The reader managed to get through on their fifth attempt, as they were cut off on the previous four attempts. The agent said that he worked until midnight last night and was due on the second shift today. Due to all the problems they're handling, he was called back in at 8 a.m. this morning.
- WrestlingINC.com reader John Lockwood said that he called the WWE tech support number seven times at different times today, waiting at least 45 minutes to 1 hour in between attempts. He wrote:
"I go through the whole automated Press 1 for this option' ordeal. I have tried to connect to both billing and tech support. Every single time I go through the process, I hear 'Please hold for the next rep' and then it instantly hangs up on me."
Lockwood noted that WWE.com was offering online chat support, and he tried that out, only for the agent to say that he would have to call technical support. Doh!
- Requests for refunds through the online chat support were also told to contact the hotline.
- Once of our readers who has been a subscriber of MLBTV for several years noted that every April at the start of the baseball season, it seems that MLB is never prepared for the amount of traffic they receive. It usually takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get it operating smoothly, so it didn't come as a surprise that they are experiencing the same issues with the WWE Network since MLBAM is responsible for the infrastructure of the Network.
- Another reader noted that a friend of theirs is a project manager for the tech firm that's assisting with the programming for the WWE Network. He said that the bugs and glitches are nothing unexpected with a product of this size and that everything should be running smoothly within a week or two. Things should get better daily until then, but it just takes time to get the feedback from customers and fix all of the problems. He didn't seemed concerned at all about it. Things like this can definitely be frustrating, but the problems should be resolved.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/q7mttc
Ron Simmons On Origins Of His "Damn!" Catchphrase, Working With The Rock In NOD, Dusty Rhodes, More
Backstage Note On Finn Balor's WWE NXT Title Win, New Episode From Corey Graves, Cole And Saxton
CM Punk To Run A Race, WWE Happy With Streaming Numbers For Tokyo Special, WWE Tough Enough Clip
John Cena Hypes Monday's WWE RAW, Fury Of Attitude Adjustments, WWE Legend Turns 62
Natalya Talks New Total Divas Season, Why She Dressed In Black, NXT Women's Division
Finn Balor On His WWE NXT Title Win, Diamond Dallas Page 4th Of July Video, The WWE List Update
WWE Live Event Results From Winnipeg (7/4): Three Title Matches, Natalya's Reaction, More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
Rumor On Top Names At WWE Tryouts In Japan, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"
Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?, Chris Jericho Talks To New Japan Bookers, New WWE VP For The UK And Ireland
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut