Thanks to Brit for the following TNA Impact Wrestling spoilers from the Impact tapings in London, England earlier this month:
* MVP kicks off the show with a promo about Team Dixie and Lockdown.
* BroMans defeated The Wolves and Kazarian & Daniels in a three-way tag team match when Robbie E stole a pin from one of The Wolves. This was said to be a very good tag match. There was apparently a funny moment where Zema Ion broke some of his DJ equipment.
* Douglas Williams returns to TNA and gets a huge pop from the UK crowd. He's facing Ethan Carter III. Ethan actually gets the win to much heat from the crowd.
* Kurt Angle's Hall of Fame induction is next. They air a video package and Jeremy Borash does the induction. Angle comes out to a massive ovation and is presented with a Rolex watch by Borash. Angle gives an emotional speech. This was described as a very good moment until Ethan Carter III interrupts. They argue for a few minutes and Angle vs. Ethan for TNA Lockdown is announced.
* MVP vs. Bobby Roode with Austin Aries as special referee is up next. Aries is apparently wearing some really short shorts with his referee attire. Roode got the win after Aries turned on MVP and laid him out.
* Lei'D Tapa and Alpha Female vs. Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky is up next. Alpha came out with Chris Sabin on her shoulder. Sabin and Gail Kim watched from ringside. It was noted that Alpha and Tapa looked massive standing next to each other in the ring. Tapa and Alpha get the win and Gail joins in for a post-match beatdown until ODB makes the save.
* They may be taping somethings out of order here but Christy Hemme was in the ring when Sam Shaw confronted her and began to creepily obsess over here some more. Mr. Anderson comes out to interrupt. It was noted that Anderson and Shaw were dressed almost the same and looked just like each other. Anderson called Shaw a creepy bastard and got a "creepy bastard" chant going. This was described as a segment with not much to it. Hemme ended up slapping Shaw.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.