- Triple H talked about Michael Cole taking a shot at him on Twitter for not doing the interview last week, and noted that he was very busy for NXT. Cole said that it was convenient because it was following Daniel Bryan's challenge.
- Cole asked what the true reason was for Triple H turning down Bryan's challenge for WrestleMania. HHH answered that he's very busy as the COO of WWE. Cole noted that he's had other high profile matches while being COO. Triple H said that you can't compare a match with Bryan to matches with A+ players like Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker. Triple H said "there's a world of difference," and reiterated that Bryan was a B+ player and it would take a lot more than that for him to compete at WrestleMania.
- Cole said that fans want to see the match, and Triple H said that he knows that, but you have to "be careful what you wish for." Triple H noted that the silence would be deafening at WrestleMania after Triple H destroys him. Cole said that if he's that sure, then why not just end it at WrestleMania, and Triple H once again stated that he doesn't need to bother with a B+ player. He said that Bryan is good for business, and he doesn't need to end him at 'Mania.
- Triple H called Bryan a "185 pound sawed off midget." He said that if he wants to end Daniel Bryan he'll just fire him, he doesn't need to do it in front of millions of people. He admitted that people "love the little guy" and he has value.
- Cole asked Triple H if he was scared of Daniel Bryan, and Triple H asked if he was serious. Cole noted that everyone thinks that he's afraid of Bryan. Triple H said his answer is the same response to Daniel Bryan's question... "No." That ended the interview.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/OzTOLm
Today In Wrestling History 7/2: WCW Invasion Disaster, WWE Fires Emma, WWE Un-Fires Emma, & More
WWE On Brock Lesnar's Return To The Ring, WWE Shop Sale, Tough Enough Digital Extra With Alex
Big Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Trial Update, Statement From Gawker
Tag Team Match To Main Event Saturday's WWE Network Special From Tokyo?, Note On Commentary
Jose Aldo X-Ray Photo, Chael Sonnen Gives Out Phone Number, Former UFC Champ Talks Retirement
Dana White Talks CM Punk's Progress And When He'll Fight, Gives Advice To Ken Shamrock
Examining WWE's Claims In Statement About New Lawsuit
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions