What WWE Officials Told NXT Talents At Last Week's TV Tapings, Recent WWE Attendance
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- WWE NXT talents were told at the recent set of TV tapings that the NXT product would be pushed more significantly now that the WWE Network is up. The talents were told that the company wants to get behind NXT as a pure wrestling product within the WWE. They were also told that while some people may be brought up, like Emma, it's going to be a slow process and for everyone to be patient with the idea that with the Network, they'll all be getting lots of exposure even without a call up.
- Below are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* February 28th in North Charleston, SC drew 7,500 fans
* March 1st in Jacksonville, FL drew 6,000 fans
* March 1st in Cedar Rapids, IA drew 3,500 fans
* March 2nd in Moline, IL drew 6,000 fans
* March 2nd in Bloomington, IL drew 3,200 fans
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/PIsJNF