- Last night's WWE live event at Madison Square Garden was not sold out but drew a strong crowd of 14,000-15,000.
- Triple H made a rare live event appearance last night at MSG. He cut a promo before Kane vs. Daniel Bryan and talked about the great names who have headlined MSG before knocking Bryan. Triple H said Bryan will never main event MSG or WrestleMania and will never be WWE Champion. Bryan ended up beating Kane. After the match, Bryan challenged Triple H to a match. Triple H prepared to fight but Stephanie McMahon came out with reinforcements and stopped the match from happening. One of her reinforcements in a suit was none other than Finlay.
- The Ascension's win over Los Matadores at last night's MSG event was described as a dud. It was noted that fans did not seem interested in the match. The Ascension were accompanied to the ring by Vickie Guerrero.
- The MSG main event of Batista and John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt ended when Batista hit a powerbomb on Cena and Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Orton. Cena recovered to hit an Attitude Adjustment on Orton for the win after Wyatt and Batista had walked out.
- Full results for last night's WWE live event at Madison Square Garden are here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.