Thanks to WrestlingINC.com readers Garrett and Andrew Hunt for sending in these results from tonight's WWE live event in Jonesboro, AR:
There was a good crowd of around 8,000 people. There were 8 matches on the card:
* Kofi Kingston pinned Damien Sandow. The crowd was really into Kofi and Sandow did a good job of playing to the crowd and getting heat. It was a good, back and forth match which Kofi won with Trouble in Paradise.
* NXT Tag Team Ascension (w/ Vickie Guerrero) pinned Los Matadores. Vickie Guerrero came out and introduced The Ascension, who won with their double team finisher. After the match, Vickie got horned by El Torito.
* AJ Lee defeated Cameron. AJ was really over and picked up the win in a short match with the Shining Wizard finisher.
* The Miz defeated Justin Gabriel by submission. It was a really slow match and the crowd got bored with it quickly. Miz won with the figure four.
* Daniel Bryan pinned Kane. The crowd erupted for DB and YES chants filled the arena. Both guys went through their signatures and Bryan got the win with the running knee. He was really cool and shook a lot of hands after.
* The Usos retained the tag team titles in a triple threat match over Cody Rhodes and Goldust and Ryback and Curtis Axel. It was the match of the night IMO. Really fast paced with some exciting spots. The Usos won by pinning Ryback. Afterwards, The Rhodes brothers came into the ring and shook hands with the Usos.
* In the main event, John Cena and Batista pinned Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt in a really good match. Cena got a massive pop and was super over. Orton got a loud reaction as well, while Batista got booed. It was a good match that ended when Batista refused to accept a tag from Cena and walked off. Bray Wyatt then attacked partner Orton with Sister Abigail and Cena hit Orton with the AA for the win. Cena shook a lot of fans hands afterwards and had a nice moment with a disabled kid in the front row.