Show finally tags in and unloads on Batista. Show with a sideslam. Show climbs in the corner but Orton cuts him off. Batista hits Show from behind and takes his leg out. Batista and Orton are working together now. Orton tags back in and stomps away on Show. Orton with a boot to the face for a 2 count. Batista comes back in with more shots to Show. Batista with a big spear. Orton and Bryan tag back in. Bryan with the upperhand and a clothesline. Bryan knocks Batista off the apron. Bryan with kicks to Orton's chest now. Bryan nails the roundhouse for a 2 count. Bryan climbs to the top and kicks Batista to the floor. Bryan misses the headbutt on Orton. Orton rolls Bryan up for 2. Bryan applies the Yes Lock but Batista makes the save. Show comes in and hits Batista but catches a RKO. Orton goes to RKO Bryan but Bryan moves and Batista accidentally spears Orton. Batista goes back down and Orton sidesteps Bryan in the corner. Orton with the draping DDT on Bryan. Bryan blocks a RKO and rolls Orton up for 2. Bryan nails the flying knee for the win.
- After the match, Bryan chants with the fans and poses in the turnbuckles to point up at the WrestleMania sign. RAW goes off the air with Bryan celebrating.
- The Backstage Pass post-show opens with Bryan celebrating with the fans. The panel talks about Bryan getting his match and we see him slapping hands with fans on the way out. The panel talks about the Yes Movement now. Jimmy Hart says he's never seen anything like it. We get a look back at how Bryan got Triple H to give him the match.
- Tom Phillips interviews some of the fans involved in the Yes Movement segment. The panel talks more about what happened. Renee Young is backstage with Bryan. He says the people have power and this is his dream. He talks about beating Triple H and then getting a title shot. Bryan says he's going to make the most out of the opportunity that he can.
- We go back to the panel to talk about RAW. We see a Renee Young interview from earlier where she caught up with Hulk Hogan and John Cena. Cena said he felt like a kid again. Hogan and Cena were both excited about being in the ring with each other. Hogan says he gets to live through Cena now and has his back, jack. Hogan feels sorry for Bray when Cena is done with him. Hogan says if The Wyatt Family stumbles towards him as the host, they may get something in return. The panel talks about Bray Wyatt and we see his promo from RAW.
- The panel talks more about The Wyatt Family and plugs tomorrow night's live Main Event and Friday's SmackDown. Mathews plugs SmackDown's pre-show and Backstage Pass post-show and that's it.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5Zsyj6
WWE Reaching Out To Talents For The Mae Young Classic, Video Of WWE Stars On Tour, WWE - Hire Heroes
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Interested In Signing With NJPW
WWE To Make Big Network Announcements Soon?
Carmella On Being Heel & Her Character, Special Moment For WWE UK Star, WWE Looks At Dream Rivalries
Sheamus & Daniel Bryan Train (Video), Fans On WWE Brothers, Bayley & Jinder Mahal Meet Soccer Stars
Big Names Announced To Appear At WWE UK Title Tournament, New Tag Team Match, WWE Network Airing
Dana White Meeting With Conor McGregor, FOX Sports Statement On UFC, Fight Night Liverpool Video
How Old Is Roman Reigns Today?, Heath Slater Pitches (Photos), Monday's Second Chance MITB Gauntlet
New WWE PPV Start Time Confirmed, Enzo Amore Revealing His Next Move (Photo), Hidden Gems Promo
Drew McIntrye Says WWE Talent Don't Have "That Fire" Like In NXT Or During The Attitude Era
The Big Show Reveals Why Vince McMahon Was Upset With Him Before WrestleMania 21
Cody Reveals That He Used To Be Really Jealous Of Former WWE Star, Talks What He Learned In WWE
Legend Says Roman Reigns Should Be Fired Or Turned Heel, Knocks John Cena & Modern Day Pro Wrestling
Jason Jordan Return Update & Speculation, HHH - Vince Russo Talk On WWE Network, The Rock Trailer
WWE Alters Plans For "NXT Takeover: Chicago" Match Due To "Money In The Bank" Stipulation
Demolition On How Much It Would Take To Induct Them Into The WWE Hall Of Fame