Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader MTD for sending in these results from last night's WWE live event at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY:
* Opening contest was Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow. Decent back and forth match up with Ziggler getting the win with the Zig-Zag, he also used the Broski Boot and the Ruff Ryders leg drop as a tribute to Long Islands own Zack Ryder, who for some reason was not featured on the show at all!
* Next up Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young. Young wins in about 90 seconds (if that) with a roll up, after the match a Schmoze ensues. Titus says he wasn't ready and calls out somebody else from the back, Mark Henry's theme music hits and out comes the former "Sexual Chocolate" who predictably proceeds to squash O'Neil. Out comes Bad News Barrett (in ring gear) and announces thats he's got some Bad News for Mark Henry, Titus attacks Mark Henry from behind as Barrett enters the ring they proceed to both stomp out Henry, thus leading to Darren Young to make the save. Out comes Brad Maddox to make a tag team match. That is right folks, Titus O'Neil wrestles 3 consecutive matches! To say the roster was shorthanded would be an understatement.
* Mark Henry & Darren Young defeated Bad News Barrett & Titus O'Neil. Henry pins O'Neil (again) after hitting him with the World's strongest slam. Barrett walks off as Young & Henry celebrate. Lackluster to say the least, I felt bad for Wade Barrett being booked in this mess.
* Divas Tag Team Match: The Bella Twins def Alicia Fox & Aksana, decent back and forth match between the ladies here. Brie has really come on strong in the ring lately, She was fired up and worked her ass off. You can certainly tell Daniel Bryan has a hand in her in ring training.
* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio with the Brogue kick. This match was probably the match of the night (which isn't high praise folks). After the match, Sheamus calls into the ring a fan from the Make a Wish foundation, they both did the Sheamus chest bump; then Sheamus signed a lot of autographs for fans at ringside. Pretty cool to see a WWE wrestler do that for the fans. Sheamus seems to be a class act that is for sure, so much props to him.
* The Miz defeated Fandango (with Summer Rae). Very entertaining match with Fandango playing the classic coward heel. Miz won the match with the Figure four leg lock. Miz barely got a crowd reaction, sad to see how far he has fallen since walking out of WrestleMania 27 as the WWE Champion.
* Main Event Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton def John Cena. I have seen enough Cena/Orton matches to last 2 lifetimes. Orton hits a low blow and sneaks out the cage door. Very well done by Orton. Crowd was split on Cena.
The highlight of the night was Bob Backlund taking pictures with fans by the merchandise stands and screaming like a mad man.