Winner and New #1 Contender: Christian
- The Wyatt Family appears on the big screen and Bray Wyatt cuts a promo about John Cena. Bray asks Cena what could he possibly do to someone that doesn't feel anything. Luke Harper says they're coming to find Cena. Bray tells him to run and that's it. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a Scooby-Doo preview.
The Mystery Machine pulls up beside the stage and out hopes Sin Cara and Scooby-Doo. Cara does his entrance as Scooby cheers him on. Damien Sandow waits in the ring and they go right at it. Cara with lots of offense and counters early on. Cara with a 2 count as a Punk chant starts. Cara drops Sandow and goes to the top for a big swanton for the quick win.
Winner: Sin Cara
- After the match, Cara and Scooby celebrate at ringside and that's it.
- We get a recap of Kane ordering a beatdown on The Shield at SmackDown last week.
Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Los Matadores
Back from the break and both teams are waiting in the ring. Back and forth to start the match. Soemthing happens in the crowd and we see The Shield coming through. This leads to Matadores rolling up Axel for the win as he was distracted.
Winners: Los Matadores
- After the match, The Shield surrounds the ring with Ryback and Axel inside. Roman Reigns pulls Axel to the floor while Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose beat Ryback down. Reigns tosses Axel into the barrier. Reigns enters the ring and nails a huge spear on Ryback. They lift him up and drop him with the triple powerbomb.
- Back from the break and the ring is set up for an interview with a black apron cover and the two chairs. Michael Cole brings Triple H. This will replace their weekly WWE.com interview. Cole shows us what happened last week with Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Triple H says the usual and brings up the Yes Movement. He says Bryan put the fans in harm's way. HHH says he told Bryan over and over he wasn't going to fight but HHH says they forced his hand and made him become a competitor. HHH says the fans got what they asked for and Bryan got what he deserved. An "asshole" chant breaks out. HHH says he used to stand in this ring and do despicable things to people and he would see the same lust for success in fans eyes. He looks out now and sees apathy, soft, pathetic and a bunch of little people with no power and no desire. HHH mocks the fans for crying. He tells them to send a tweet and voice their displeasure. HHH says he's sick of the whole thing... the world has changed and he can't take it anymore. HHH says maybe it's on him to stop this. Maybe he starts the reality era right now. HHH says it again, the start of the reality era. He says the reality is this - he ends Daniel Bryan's supposed little run at the top, he ends the pathetic Yes Movement and then wins the WWE World Heavyweight Title. HHH says he has the power to make it happen and everyone knows it's true. HHH drops the mic and leaves.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Harper. Also, Taker and Lesnar. Back to commercial.
Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/VFXjuP
Sheamus Talks Dolph Ziggler Kissing His Arse, Says Ziggler Doesn't Belong In WWE
How Oddsmakers Fared Tonight, Neville Talks Big Victory, Dean Ambrose "Back On Track"
Dean Ambrose Streak Broken, Xavier Woods Talks "Winning" His First WWE Gold (Video)
Views From The Turnbuckle: Extreme Rules Review, WWE Falls Off The Wagon Once More
Cesaro And Tyson Kidd On Losing The WWE Tag Team Titles, JoJo And Eden Work Extreme Rules, Sheamus
WWE Extreme Rules Attendance, Kofi Kingston Reacts To Big Title Win, WWE Network Promo
WWE Extreme Rules: Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins (Cage Match For The WWE Title)
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
WWE Creative Reaction To Dana White Comments, WWE Looks At Edge Vs. Rollins, NXT Change, Fury