The pre-show party, was a great way to start the show. Gunner, The Bro Mans, Samuel Shaw and The Hebners were all in the bowl of the Pershing Center posing for photos and signing autographs.
Jeremy Borash welcome the crowd which seemed to be around a loud 5-600 strong. Soon after, Borash was confronted by Sam Shaw. Then the Wolves came out and Davey Richards challenged Shaw to a match. If Richards won the Wolves would get a title shot later on in the evening.
* Davey Richards won with a roll up over Sam Shaw in a relatively short match after the Bro Mans tried to cost Richards the victory.
* Next up was a Knockout Championship match between Gail Kim, who was accompanied by her husband, celebrity chef Robert Irvine. He sat ringside for the duration of the match and the next match. Madison Rayne looked very nice. Madison won in a match that was given a fair amount of time with a roll up. Afterwards, Irvine filed a formal complaint towards Earl Hebner.
* Next up Gunner came out with small American flags in hand. He then had every veteran in attendance stand up to be recognized. Gunner then had the American flag lit up for everyone to say the pledge of allegiance in unison. "Cowboy" James Storm then came out to a chorus of boos. The match would then be announced as a Street Fight.
Plenty of offense for both men as they brawled on the outside for a bit. Storm introduced a chair into the ring and he put it in the corner wedged between the turnbuckles. Storm would whip Gunner into the chair head first. Next Storm went to bash Gunner over the head with the chair, then he hit the ropes with the chair, and the chair bounced back and hit Storm in the face. Gunner took advantage and hit the gun rack on Storm for the 1-2-3. Next Gunner wanted to hear the Star Spangled Banner and Rockstar Spud came out and interrupted and had Gunner ejected from the building.
* Bobby Roode came out for his match against Bully Ray. Bully was met with the pop of the night. I still get chills seeing ECW originals and Bully delivered. A "we want D-Von" chant broke out and Bully said, "If he was here, I would tell him to get the tables!" Bully asked Earl to change the match to a tables match and Hebner granted the request. After heavy offense from Roode, Bully got a shot in to knock Roode down long enough to introduce a table. Bully propped the table up in the corner (WWE style). The two would the proceed to try and drive each other through the table and both men failed. Finally Roode went to get Bully's chain and wrapped his fist with it. Bully ducked the shot and laid out Roode. Bully then set the table up and power bombed Roode through the table to win the match. Afterwards Bully brought a young fan in the ring and gave him a piece of the table and signed it in a really nice moment. Bully thanked the crowd before leaving.
* The first match after intermission saw TNA World Tag Team Champion the Bro Mans, accompanied by DJ Z, came to the ring first to a chorus of boos. Next out were the Wolves to a nice pop. The Bro Mans are terrible wrestlers and really slowed down Eddie and Davey. The finish saw a flurry of offense from Davey into a pin opportunity on Jessie, only to have have Robbie E and his crazy hair pull Earl Hebner from the ring causing a DQ. The Bro Mans retreated to the back and DJ Z was left with the Wolves after they pulled him into the ring. Just before being desecrated by the Wolves, DJ Z was saved by The Bro Mans.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/1OCsd5
WWE Live Event Results From Manchester, NH (5/22): Cage Match Main Event, Three Titles On The Line
NJPW On AXS Results (5/22): Best Of The Super Juniors 2014, Prince Puma/Ricochet In Action Twice
How Much Does Ronda Rousey Make In Sponsorships?, UFC Embedded, UFC 187 Weigh-In Results
Hulk Hogan Talks Training For WrestleMania Match, Vince Challenging Him To Get In Shape, Expendables
Jim Ross Blogs On TNA Talent Being Kept In The Dark Regarding Destination America Status
Chael Sonnen Reveals Which WWE Hall Of Famer Put Him In Touch With Jeff Jarrett, Jim Ross News
Ric Flair On Why He's Not Wrestling Anymore, John Cena Breaking His Record, Managing Charlotte
Destination America Reportedly Cancels All TNA Wrestling Programming
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Taping Results For The Next Four Weeks (With Photos)
CM Punk Posts Light Hearted Tweet About Wrestling Again, Promoter Wants To Book Samoa Joe Vs. Punk
"WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable" Results: Major Name Debuts, Three Championship Matches
Triple H Lied To Us, Samoa Joe's First Tweet After NXT Debut, Finn Balor's Entrance (Video)