- We come back from a promo and Jerry Lawler is interrupted by Hornswoggle running around screaming. El Torito comes out and chases him around. Lawler gets in between them and tells them to stop. Hornswoggle leaves. Torito faces off with Lawler and charges him below the belt before running off. Fans boo this. Lawler introduces the induction video for Mr. T.
- Lawler introduces Mean Gene Okerlund to do the induction for Mr. T. Gene tells some jokes and calls Mr. T one of his longtime friends. Gene talks about T and Hulk Hogan facing Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff with Bob Orton at WrestleMania I. Gene talks about some of T's acting. Gene brings out Mr. T's son T Junior. He introduces his father and out comes T to a standing ovation.
- Mr. T says it's an honor to stand with the best in wrestling and to be honored. He stops and says a prayer, thanking God for making everything in his life possible. T asks for a few minutes to pay tribute to his mother. He thanks us in advance for his patience and understanding because it means a lot to him. He promises he won't go too long and hopes he won't bore us. T talks about his mother raising him and his 7 siblings with the help of God. T is the 8th son, the 10th child. He says they grew up in poverty with crime and drugs all around. He says they never did crime and drugs because they loved their mother. T goes on for several minutes and talks about the song he recorded about treating your mother right. T actually gets a "yes!" chant started after he names off all the different holidays he loves his mother on. He's just trying to tell us how he feels about his mother, he says. A "this is awesome" chant starts next. T talks more about being poor but says they were rich spiritually because their mother taught them values. T talks more about his mother. His whole speech has been about his mother so far. T says all he ever wanted to do was be a good son to his mother. T says he drew a picture of a house when he was 9 and grew up to buy her that house and pretty dresses. He goes on until he starts thanking all 7 of his big brothers. T praises all of his brothers for what they did in life. T thanks his daughter but says she can't be here because she's studying for a degree. T goes on to thank his son. All of a sudden, Kane's music hits. They stare at each other. T extends his hand and Kane shakes it. Kane says something and walks back out. T says he's sorry and they've told him his time is up. Kane says he's sorry a few times and leaves. Very awkward.
- Jerry Lawler comes back out after a Legends House promo. Lawler says we all love Mr. T's mother after hearing his speech. Lawler says he pities the fool that doesn't love T's mother. Lawler brings Kane back out and without speaking, we go right to the Paul Bearer induction video.
- Kane apologizes but says he wanted to talk about his "daddy" Paul Bearer. Kane talks about William Moody becoming a wrestling fan as a kid and getting involved when he was a teenager. Kane talks about Bearer coming up and making it to WWE, making The Undertaker the most unique and greatest character in WWE history. Kane goes on about how Bearer made it a mission to destroy Taker, then revealing a secret from Taker's past - Kane. Kane says he may be bias but believes the Taker-Kane saga was the most epic piece of storytelling WWE has ever done. He says it wasn't possible without Bearer. He says Bearer was the bridge that connected Taker and Kane. He talks about spending time on the road with Bearer. Kane says he owes Bearer the most because if there wasn't a Paul Bearer, there wouldn't be a Kane. Kane says he is forever grateful. Kane talks about Bearer's life after WWE and how Bearer interacted with fans on social media. Kane says William Moody went to join his wife this past spring. Kane talks about the outpouring of sentiment from fans around the world at his funeral. He says Bearer was an international superstar. Kane talks about Bearer's role in The Undertaker's match at WrestleMania 29. He says that would have been a fitting memorial for Bearer, to be on the grandest stage of them all one more time. Kane calls Bearer one of the greatest managers of all-time. He brings Bearer's sons, Michael and Daniel Moody to the stage to accept the honor. They thank everyone on behalf of the whole Moody family for being able to share their father with us. One of his sons does a good "oooh yes!" impersonation and that's it. All of a sudden, the lights go out and The Undertaker's theme starts up. Taker makes his way out to the stage, in character, and with the urn in hand. An "in memory of" graphic shows on the big screen as Taker hold the urn high in the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/DRpTjV
Finn Balor Hits Head On Ceiling During Match, Bayley Teases Raw Appearance, Neville - Xavier Woods
Jim Ross Talks About Hall Of Fame Selections, Reality Shows Exposing Wrestling, William Regal, More
Daniel Bryan On Fans Being Able To Change WWE's Plans, Brie's Match After Undertaker's Streak Ended
Dana White Says Ronda Rousey Vs. Cyborg Would Do 2.5 Million Buys, Cyborg On Rousey's Steroid Remark
Roddy Piper's Past Prophetic Comments About His Mortality, Piper "Bloodstained Memoirs" Scene, More
Videos: Diaz Brothers Involved In Pair Of Brawls At MMA Event
The Rock Praises Kevin Owens Match, Bob Orton Remembers Roddy Piper, Paige Media For Haircut
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents