- Jerry Lawler comes back out after a Cena vs. Wyatt promo. He shows us the induction video for Razor Ramon. We come back and Lawler introduces Kevin Nash to do the honors. Nash comes out to the nWo theme song.
- Nash starts off with "the Bible says grey hair is a sign of wisdom." He says Scott Hall told him to speed up the speech because people have to wrestle tomorrow. Nash talks about getting into WWE and going against Razor for the Intercontinental Title. Nash says Hall took him to the place he needed to be, the place where they could make a lot of money. He talks about traveling with Razor and Shawn Michaels. Nash says he's acquired four brothers in this business - Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sean Waltman and Hall. Nash says this is very emotional for him. He introduces Razor Ramon and out comes Scott Hall with a Bella on each arm. Hall gets a big pop and does his strut. He and Nash embrace at the podium.
- Hall gets a pop and starts off with a "hey yo" for another pop. He talks about falling in love with wrestling as a kid and getting in the business when he was in his 20's. Hall learned he had power when he stepped through the curtain and he was digging that. Hall says when you asked Razor how he was doing, the standard response was, "better than you Chico." Hall thanks all the fans. A "thank you Razor" chant starts up. Hall says he had the privilege of working with and being mentored by great talents. He thanks them. Hall gets a little emotional. He says in his lifetime, he's learned that hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last but Bad Guys do. The crowd pops and that's it, much shorter than the others.. Razor's music hits. Out comes The Kliq - Triple H, Waltman, Nash and Michaels for a reunion on stage.
- Lawler comes back out after an Orton vs. Batista promo but he's interrupted by Bad News Barrett. Fans chant "Bad News Barrett." He says he's got some bad news and the fans say it with him. Barrett tells the Superstars in the crowd that this is the closest to the WWE Hall of Fame that they will ever get. Barrett thanks everyone and that's it. He gets an ovation and laughs from his co-workers. Lawler introduces the induction video for Carlos Colon.
- Lawler introduces Primo, Epico and Carlito. They come out to Carlito's theme song. A big "Carlito" chant breaks out. He says he's used to working in bingo halls and high school gyms so this is nice. He says it's been a long night so let's get it over with. Carlito jokes about them bringing out the Colons right before the main event. He says and they got their time cut so it's like he never left. Primo talks about Colon getting into wrestling at the age of 14. They talk about the greats Colon feuded with and what he did for wrestling in Puerto Rico. They introduce Colon in Spanish and out he comes with Eva Marie and Layla.
- Colon asks for a minute to take everything in and says he never imagined he would be here. He talks about getting into wrestling and going from country to country. Colon talks about some of the top stars he feuded with and how wrestling is a family tradition for his family. He speaks for a few minutes in Spanish and points out his mother in the crowd. Colon thanks us and that's it. He leaves to another ovation.
- We come back to Lawler and he introduces Linda McMahon to do the induction for Linda. She says she was highly flattered and honored when he called her to do the induction. Linda says this is her favorite WWE event. Linda says Warrior is a truly unique individual. She says Warrior changed his legal name to Warrior because he believed in living life with the principles of a warrior. She said it always brought a smile to her face when he would rush out of the curtain and hit the ring. Linda says Warrior wanted her to be his direct personal contact when he came back last time because she understood his passion. She talks about how Warrior would vent. Linda introduces Warrior, who comes out with his daughters.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/DRpTjV
Bobby Roode On Changing His Look In The Past To Join WWE, Starting To Hate His Job In TNA, Triple H
Flashback Video: The Ultimate Warrior's Final WWE Match
Rosemary On Feud Against The Hardys, Not Having Decay By Her Side, Ric Flair's Talent
WWE NXT Referee Receives Standing Ovation, John Cena Works Out (Video), Kevin Owens "First Look"
Hideo Itami Busted Open At WWE NXT Tapings (Photos), WWE Superstar High School Photos, Adam Pearce
Mauro Ranallo - Triple H Video From WWE NXT Tapings, Mauro's Post-Show Comments, More On His Debut
Cesaro Congratulates Cody Rhodes (Photo), Brock Lesnar Vs. Kurt Angle, ESPN - WWE Power Rankings
UFC Fight Night 112 Weigh-Ins: Former Champion Again Misses Weight
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For June & July
James Storm On Why He Left NXT For Impact, Changes With Jeff Jarrett In Charge, Bobby Roode, More
Speculation On Change To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania Plans, John Cena Note, Rock Fan Stops Traffic
More On Daniel Bryan Possibly Wrestling Again, Recent Testing, When His WWE Contract Expires
Mauro Ranallo Set To Work WWE NXT, Triple H Comments
Jeff Jarrett Says There's No Question Who Owns 'Broken Hardy' Gimmick
ROH Best In The World Results: Who Left As ROH Champion?, Title Changes
Jinder Mahal Details Recent Car Accident With Braun Strowman, Reveals Who He Rides With