Source: JR's BBQ
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com with thoughts from WrestleMania XXX week. As always, you can purchase JR's BBQ products on WWEshop.com. Here are some highlights from this entry:
- Spent a lot of time with Steve Austin & 'brainstorming' some potential projects.
- Our next RINGSIDE: Evening w/ Jim Ross show will be in Toronto on Friday May 9 at the Danforth Music Hall. Tickets for the one show only event are on sale now at ticketmaster.ca or hit jimrosslive.com. There are only 100 VIP Meet and Greet tickets and the meet and greets will be before the show in TO. This is our biggest venue to date but I'm confident that Toronto will respond and join me on Friday May 9 which is the evening before the ROH- New Japan event in TO that I plan on attending.
- Want to thank WWE for the invite and for the great seats to the HOF. Long event for the over hydrated. Lots of memorable soundbytes paired w/ raw emotions throughout the show. Anxious to see how it played on TV.
- I'm optimistic that WM30 will exceed what some perceive to have been a unique or less that aggressive top to bottom build for the event. Amazing behind the scene preparation has been ongoing and if ever one was going to maximize their minutes, no matter one's role, is paramount at WrestleMania.
- I expect some unique creative, a few surprises, some twists & turns, and the return of some of WWE's all time greats in the Super Dome... Hoping for a big night for Daniel Bryan, among others.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.