- Angle admitted that it was difficult to make the transition from real wrestling to sports entertainment. Angle credited Triple H, The Rock, Steve Austin and Undertaker for helping him early in his career to learn ring psychology. He said that you don't know how tough pro wrestling is until you get into it.
- He feels "really good" right now, and said that he's not looking to retire anytime soon.
- He's surprised they TNA doesn't go to Canada more often since there are so many great fans in the country.
- Angle talked about his character becoming a goofball in WWE. He said that you don't know what you can do in the business until you try, and that he didn't know that he would be so good at it.
- He said that he had a blast working with Steve Austin, and that chemistry with wrestlers like that can be hard to duplicate. He savors those moments.
- He said that he's happy in TNA, and his contract is up in September. He's not sure what he'll do next, and said it's wide open as to whether he'll stay or go back to WWE. He noted that it's a tough time because TNA has been great to him, but he's always wanted to retire in WWE. He'll decide by December, and wherever he ends up is where he will likely be retiring.
- He finished the interview by stating that he plans to wrestle for "at least" five more years and that he doesn't want to retire now. He sees great athletes in WWE and TNA that he hasn't wrestled yet, but says that he will and it's "going to happen one way or the other."
Short URL: http://goo.gl/23Bmzj
Spoilers: WWE Tapes Another NXT Dusty Rhodes Classic Match, New Tournament Matches Set
WWE NXT Results From Jacksonville (9/3): Apollo Crews Vs. Baron Corbin, Bayley, Nia Jax In Action
Sabu Addresses Reports Of Blood, Feces And Needles In His Hotel Room
WWE Acknowledges Engagement, Update On Status Of WWE Total Divas, Daniel Bryan Going Overseas
Video Of John Cena's Possible Injury At Tonight's Live Event
More On A Possible John Cena Injury
Eric Bischoff Comments On WCW Nitro Anniversary, Teases A New Wrestling Project?, More
WWE Star Returning To Team With Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose Against The Wyatt Family?
John Cena Possibly Injured At Tonight's WWE Live Event
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
Steve Austin Critical Of Stephen Amell At WWE SummerSlam, Reveals Why Match Was Embarrassing