* She said she was overwhelmed when she defeated AJ Lee on RAW but says at the same time, she knows she deserves it.
* Her family was watching the RAW live from England early in the morning and they were all excited for her.
* She didn't think she would be in this position at 21 but she doesn't want anyone to underestimate her because of her age.
* The people at NXT welcomed her with open arms and she's ended up becoming one big family with everyone there.
* Paige says she knows she has a target on her back but promises she won't let anyone take the title from her.
* She is confident but a little scared of Tamina Snuka for their match at Extreme Rules. Paige says she's going to go in all guns blazing and will walk out with the title.
* She wants to do all the pay-per-views, WrestleMania and the WWE tours but later on wants to go into the WWE Hall of Fame because she earned it and is respected.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/hvzvYg
Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Working House Show In Japan, WWE Stars Sing HBK's Theme Song
Today In Wrestling History 5/29: WWF Shoots Rock & Wrestling Connection Angle, NWA Invades NY, More
Shelton Benjamin Says He Recently Negotiated With TNA; Explains Why He Didn't Sign, Maybe Going
Ric Flair Hypes Event, Goldberg, Jesse Ventura Film, Molly Holly On Madusa In WWE HOF, Mick Foley
Kevin Owens Talks Developing A Relationship With Triple H, Importance Of John Cena Match, RAW Debut
Bob Ryder Comments On Why TNA Star Has Signed Three New Contracts In Just Over A Year
WWE Main Event Results (5/29): Neville Vs. Adam Rose, Nikki Bella, Prime Time Players In Action
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed