- Daniel Bryan and Kane have had nine TV singles matches in the last 2 years. Bryan has won seven of those nine. Two of Bryan's wins and one of his losses were via disqualification. Bryan has also won their last 6 televised matches as Kane's last win was on July 17th, 2012.
- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below are special features and Blu-ray extras for WWE's 2014 Extreme Rules DVD that comes out on June 3rd. It's worth noting that the Blu-ray is currently exclusive to the UK and Europe but that could change.
* WeeLC Match, El Torito vs. Hornswoggle
* The Shield Discuss Their Match with Renee Young
* Daniel Bryan Post-Match Press Conference, Extreme Rules Fallout
* Bray Wyatt Post-Match Press Conference, Extreme Rules Fallout
* Daniel Bryan Thanks the WWE Universe, RAW • April 7, 2014
* Hulk Hogan Presents Cesaro with the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy, RAW • April 7, 2014
* WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H, RAW • April 7, 2014
* Handicap Match: The Shield vs. Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Alexander Rusev, Fandango, 3MB, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Titus O'Neil & Bad News Barrett, RAW • April 14, 2014
* Triple H Announces the Reformation of Evolution, SmackDown • April 18, 2014
* Kane Eviscerates Daniel Bryan, RAW • April 21, 2014
* Bray Wyatt's Choir Serenades John Cena, RAW • April 28, 2014
* John Cena Reacts to Bray Wyatt's Message, RAW • April 28, 2014
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.