• News (Comedic): News show about all things WWE. Presented with a comedic slant like the Daily Show with Jon Stewart or The Colbert Report.
* News (Serious): A news show about all things WWE. Presented with a more serious approach like ESPN's SportsCenter.
* Documentary: New additions to the existing documentary line-up, such as Journey to WrestleMania: Daniel Bryan. In-depth programs about WWE related topics, similar to HBO's Hard Knocks, or Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.
* In-Ring: New additions to the existing in-ring show line-up, such as RAW, Main Event, and NXT.
* Game Shows: Superstars hosting, or being involved in, WWE-themed game shows in which fans compete for cash prizes like on Cash Cab, Jeopardy!, and Family Feud.
* Talk Shows: Intimate and exclusive interviews with Superstars, Legends and Divas in a Late Show with David Letterman or Tonight Show format and similar to Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
* Animated: New additions to the existing animated programming line-up, such as Slam City.
* Reality: Docu-series: Unscripted reality shows that explore the daily lives of Superstars, like seen on Total Divas or similar to Deadliest Catch or Dog The Bounty Hunter.
* Reality: Lifestyle: Reality shows that explore the lifestyle of a Superstar, like foods they crave and places they like to travel. Similar to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, or Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
* Reality: Competition (In-Ring): "In-ring" competition shows, like Tough Enough. The new season of Tough Enough has been confirmed for the Network and begins filming soon at the WWE Performance Center.
* Reality: Competition (Outside The Ring): Competition shows that have Superstars, Divas and Legends competing against each other outside the ring like on Amazing Race or Shaq Vs.
* Reality: Buying/Selling: Reality shows looking at collecting habits of Superstars, or buying and selling pop culture memorabilia or antiques, like on Pawn Stars or American Pickers.
* Reality: Survival: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas, and Legends attempting to survive in the wild, like on Dude You're Screwed, or Survivorman.
* Reality: Prank Shows: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas and Legends "punking" and pranking each other like on Punk'd or Impractical Jokers.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/GRVgeh
WWE Superstars Results (5/29): Harper & Rowan Vs. Meta Powers, Adam Rose Vs. Heath Slater
NJPW On AXS Results (5/29): Young Bucks Vs. Time Splitters, Prince Puma In Action
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Angle Vs. Young Showdown, New Champion, Knockouts, More
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident
WWE Confirms Injury To Rusev At Tapings