• News (Comedic): News show about all things WWE. Presented with a comedic slant like the Daily Show with Jon Stewart or The Colbert Report.
* News (Serious): A news show about all things WWE. Presented with a more serious approach like ESPN's SportsCenter.
* Documentary: New additions to the existing documentary line-up, such as Journey to WrestleMania: Daniel Bryan. In-depth programs about WWE related topics, similar to HBO's Hard Knocks, or Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.
* In-Ring: New additions to the existing in-ring show line-up, such as RAW, Main Event, and NXT.
* Game Shows: Superstars hosting, or being involved in, WWE-themed game shows in which fans compete for cash prizes like on Cash Cab, Jeopardy!, and Family Feud.
* Talk Shows: Intimate and exclusive interviews with Superstars, Legends and Divas in a Late Show with David Letterman or Tonight Show format and similar to Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
* Animated: New additions to the existing animated programming line-up, such as Slam City.
* Reality: Docu-series: Unscripted reality shows that explore the daily lives of Superstars, like seen on Total Divas or similar to Deadliest Catch or Dog The Bounty Hunter.
* Reality: Lifestyle: Reality shows that explore the lifestyle of a Superstar, like foods they crave and places they like to travel. Similar to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, or Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
* Reality: Competition (In-Ring): "In-ring" competition shows, like Tough Enough. The new season of Tough Enough has been confirmed for the Network and begins filming soon at the WWE Performance Center.
* Reality: Competition (Outside The Ring): Competition shows that have Superstars, Divas and Legends competing against each other outside the ring like on Amazing Race or Shaq Vs.
* Reality: Buying/Selling: Reality shows looking at collecting habits of Superstars, or buying and selling pop culture memorabilia or antiques, like on Pawn Stars or American Pickers.
* Reality: Survival: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas, and Legends attempting to survive in the wild, like on Dude You're Screwed, or Survivorman.
* Reality: Prank Shows: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas and Legends "punking" and pranking each other like on Punk'd or Impractical Jokers.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.