• News (Comedic): News show about all things WWE. Presented with a comedic slant like the Daily Show with Jon Stewart or The Colbert Report.
* News (Serious): A news show about all things WWE. Presented with a more serious approach like ESPN's SportsCenter.
* Documentary: New additions to the existing documentary line-up, such as Journey to WrestleMania: Daniel Bryan. In-depth programs about WWE related topics, similar to HBO's Hard Knocks, or Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.
* In-Ring: New additions to the existing in-ring show line-up, such as RAW, Main Event, and NXT.
* Game Shows: Superstars hosting, or being involved in, WWE-themed game shows in which fans compete for cash prizes like on Cash Cab, Jeopardy!, and Family Feud.
* Talk Shows: Intimate and exclusive interviews with Superstars, Legends and Divas in a Late Show with David Letterman or Tonight Show format and similar to Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
* Animated: New additions to the existing animated programming line-up, such as Slam City.
* Reality: Docu-series: Unscripted reality shows that explore the daily lives of Superstars, like seen on Total Divas or similar to Deadliest Catch or Dog The Bounty Hunter.
* Reality: Lifestyle: Reality shows that explore the lifestyle of a Superstar, like foods they crave and places they like to travel. Similar to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, or Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
* Reality: Competition (In-Ring): "In-ring" competition shows, like Tough Enough. The new season of Tough Enough has been confirmed for the Network and begins filming soon at the WWE Performance Center.
* Reality: Competition (Outside The Ring): Competition shows that have Superstars, Divas and Legends competing against each other outside the ring like on Amazing Race or Shaq Vs.
* Reality: Buying/Selling: Reality shows looking at collecting habits of Superstars, or buying and selling pop culture memorabilia or antiques, like on Pawn Stars or American Pickers.
* Reality: Survival: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas, and Legends attempting to survive in the wild, like on Dude You're Screwed, or Survivorman.
* Reality: Prank Shows: Reality shows featuring Superstars, Divas and Legends "punking" and pranking each other like on Punk'd or Impractical Jokers.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/GRVgeh
Sasha Banks Clarifies Injury Rumor, Xavier Woods Reaches Milestone, EC3's Impressive Lift
Floyd Mayweather On Ronda Rousey Saying She Makes More Money Than Him, Rousey In New Carl's Jr. Ad
New Day Segment Removed From SummerSlam PPV, Kofi Kingston's Gold Shoes, WWE Shop Sale
WWE And Barclays Center Team Up For Connor's Cure, Photo Of WWE And Barclays Executives
John Cena Note, Pro Wrestling Match Breaks Out At Football Practice (Video), LeBron James - WWE
Rumored WWE Signing Update, Jushin "Thunder" Liger Not At WWE MSG Show, WWE's Most Metal
Nikki Bella Responds To Reports?, More On WWE's New John Cena Book, Road Warrior Animal Speaks
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"
King Barrett's WWE Status, Emma Takes Credit For The Revolution, More On Jushin "Thunder" Liger