WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Daniel Bryan Announces Injury, Reigns Vs. Batista, More
Back and forth to start the match. Cody with an early 1 count. More back and forth. Cody ends up getting the win after a Disaster Kick.
Winner: Cody Rhodes
- Still to come, Batista vs. Reigns.
- Back from the break and we get a Bo Dallas vignette.
- We get a look at what happened to Daniel Bryan earlier.
- Up next, Batista vs. Reigns. Back to commercial.
Batista vs. Roman Reigns
Back from the break and out comes The Shield. Evolution is out next. Reigns and Batista lock up to start the match. Orton and Triple H look on from one side of the ring while Rollins and Ambrose look on from the other. Batista takes Reigns to the corner with shoulder thrusts. Reigns turns it around with thrusts of his own. Reigns whips Batista hard into the corner and he goes down. They brawl out to the floor.
Reigns sends Batista into the steps. They come back in and Reigns misses a splash in the corner. Batista turns it around now. Batista whips Reigns shoulder first into the ring post. Triple H taunts Reigns. Batista with a boot to the face. Reigns comes back with headbutts and right hands. Reigns with a clothesline. Batista keeps fighting back. Batista runs into a big boot. Reigns charges with a big clothesline in the corner. Reigns drops Batista with a right hand. Reigns goes to the floor for the big apron dropkick but he's met by Triple H and Orton. Rollins and Ambrose leaps out of the ring and take out Orton and Triple H. Reigns hits the dropkick on Batista. Rollins gets sent over the announcers table. Reigns readies for a Superman punch but Triple H pulls Reigns out of the ring. Rollin takes out Triple H. The bell is called for by the referee.
The Shield brings it in the ring and end up on top of Evolution. Stephanie has sent out reinforcements as a bunch of heels run out and beat The Shield down. Triple H brings a steel chair and brings it into the ring. He goes to hit Reigns with it but Reigns spears him. Rollins and Ambrose come in with chairs and clear the ring of all the heels. Ambrose drops Fandango's face on the chair. Evolution watches on from the stage. Rollins stomps Curtis Axel face first into a chair. Heath Slater takes a Superman punch. Ryback takes a spear. Evolution starts walking back to the ring but stop. Ryback gets hit with a triple powerbomb. We go to replays. RAW goes off the air with The Shield and Evolution staring each other down.
- Tonight's RAW Backstage Pass post-show opens up with the panel. We see Evolution watching from the stage as Slater is left in the ring with The Shield. Slater takes a Superman punch from Reigns. The panel talks more about The Shield and Evolution. We go to Network promos and come back to a look back at Cena and The Usos vs. The Wyatts from earlier. We also see Bray's promo.
- More talk about Cena and The Wyatts. Renee Young is backstage with The Shield. Rollins says they turned the tables on Evolution tonight and they were the prey this time. Ambrose says at the end of the day, he just doesn't like Evolution. Ambrose says they're going to pay at Payback. Reigns says this is no longer about business, it's personal. He tells Renee to believe that and we go back to the panel. We get a look back at Daniel Bryan earlier tonight and the panel talks about his injury. We see footage from earlier tonight where Renee spoke with Dr. Amann about Bryan's condition. He was at a local hospital and they're not sure how Kane's attack will affect his surgery. Booker insists that Bryan won't return from neck surgery the same. Mathews plugs Cesaro vs. Sheamus on Main Event tomorrow night. Jimmy Hart picks Sheamus, Riley picks Cesaro and Booker just says it's going to be a great match. They plug Legends House and that's it for the post-show.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/9BMhQ7