Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Below are some WWE attendance figures from the current international tour:
* May 14th in Glasgow, Scotland drew a sellout 9,500 fans
* May 15th in Newcastle, England drew 9,000 fans
* May 16th in Leeds, England drew 8,000 fans
* May 16th in Turin, Italy drew 7,000 fans
* May 17th in Nottingham, England drew 9,200 fans
* May 17th in Innsbruck, Austria drew 3,500 fans
* May 18th in Cardiff, Wales drew a sellout 4,300 fans
* May 19th for RAW in London drew a sellout 15,000 fans
* May 20th for SmackDown in London drew around 9,000 fans
For the May 19th RAW in London, WWE announced a sellout of 16,991 fans but there was just under 15,000 in the building, still a sellout. The gate was more than $1.2 million, making that the largest gate for a RAW taping in a very long time if ever.
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.