Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- The latest WWE Top 10 video looks at moments from past Last Man Standing matches, as seen above.
- Teddy Hart will face Harry "Davey Boy Smith Jr." Smith at the June 11th Hart Legacy Wrestling event at the Max Bell Arena in Calgary. The show was moved up a week because Smith has to fly to Japan to wrestle.
- WWE's website has a new article counting down The Shield's top 10 six-man matches. The top 5 looks like this:
5. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family — Raw, March 3, 2014
4. The Shield vs. The Undertaker & Team Hell No — Raw, April 22, 2013
3. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family — Elimination Chamber, Feb. 23, 2014
2. The Shield vs. Ryback & Team Hell No (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match) — WWE TLC 2012
1. The Shield vs. Evolution - Extreme Rules, May 4, 2014
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/mqtQHv
Will TNA Pay Wrestlers Who Were Booked For India?, Brooke Tessmacher Staying Busy, TNA Sweepstakes
Number One Contender Determined, Jack Swagger On His Fans, Gobbledy Gooker Runs Wild
WWE And TNA Ratings Delayed, Special Message From Xavier Woods, Brad Maddox Thanks His Team
Backstage Talk On WWE Pushing Roman Reigns To The WWE World Heavyweight Title, Turning The Fans
WWE Thanksgiving SmackDown Recap (11/26): Number One Contender Match, New Day Cooks, Gobbledy Gooker
Jon Jones Says Ronda Rousey And Conor McGregor Reached Out To Help Him, Dana White, More
Sean Waltman Talks About Daniel Bryan's Push And Similarities To Bret Hart, What Vince McMahon Likes
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
WWE NXT Superstar Arrested For DUI This Past Summer, Video Of Breath Test Refusal
Randy Orton Needs Neck Surgery After Recovering From Shoulder Surgery