* Victoria and Tommy were there as the surprise guests.
* JR told a story about broadcasting the XFL with Jesse Ventura. He was told by Ventura's people that he must address him only as Gov Ventura. JR said he told the guy to kiss his ass.
* He told a Brian Pillman story about Pillman having an 18" long piece of turd and had a guard stand by so he could show it off to the crew.
* He mentioned the potential "Buried Alive" match between Daniel Bryan and Kane, and noted that it was a bad idea and unrealistic.
* He also felt that for the WWE Network to succeed, they need more original programming.
Great show as always, he also told a lot of great Ric Flair and Four Horsemen stories.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/GiMZZC
John Cena Pulled From Next Week's Episode Of Raw
TNA Knockout Reveals She's Pregnant, New TNA Web Shows, Chris Melendez Talks Match With Eric Young
Brock Lesnar Was Originally Pitched To Be Booked As A Gay Hero?
Rey Mysterio Talks Constantly Losing During World Heavyweight Championship Reign In WWE
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
Hulk Hogan's Lawyer Tells Judge 'His Career Is Done,' Gawker Trial Date Set, New Claims From Linda
Big Show Talks John Cena Naked, DDP Joins Big Stars In New Movie, Hulk Hogan - Gawker Trial Moved
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened