* Victoria and Tommy were there as the surprise guests.
* JR told a story about broadcasting the XFL with Jesse Ventura. He was told by Ventura's people that he must address him only as Gov Ventura. JR said he told the guy to kiss his ass.
* He told a Brian Pillman story about Pillman having an 18" long piece of turd and had a guard stand by so he could show it off to the crew.
* He mentioned the potential "Buried Alive" match between Daniel Bryan and Kane, and noted that it was a bad idea and unrealistic.
* He also felt that for the WWE Network to succeed, they need more original programming.
Great show as always, he also told a lot of great Ric Flair and Four Horsemen stories.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/GiMZZC
** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week
Jon Jones To Turn Himself In, UFC Rankings Movement, Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Video
WWE Monday Night RAW Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
Jerry Springer On What He Thinks Of Vince McMahon, What He Told Bella Twins During RAW Angle
WWE To Hold Pat Patterson Appreciation Night, Big E Gets Asked To Prom, Sheamus Talks KOTR On RAW
Did "TKO: A Night Of Knockouts" Help Friday's TNA Impact Wrestling Viewership?
John Cena On Who His Hero Is, More New WWE Tough Enough Audition Videos, WWE Stock Update
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
Backstage News On Paul Heyman's WWE TV Return, Naomi Not Done With Nikki Bella, Rob Van Dam