Thanks to WrestlingINC.com readers Miguel Luna ( @miguelluna1994 ) and Ty Schleppi for sending in these results from last night's WWE live event in Saginaw. Also, thanks to @sarahslivinski for sending the photo above from the show.
* Rob Van Dam defeated Alberto Del Rio via pin. Solid match which saw Del Rio in control the majority of the time. The guy I sat next to went berserk over RVD and it was amazing. I was already pounding through my 5th beer of the night. RVD was insanely over due to the home state thing. RVD made a late rally and hit the frog splash for the victory.
* Summer Rae and Funkadactyles defeated Rosa Mendes, Eva Marie and Layla via pin. Plenty of botches throughout the match. Eva Maria in particular made plenty of mistakes. Summer Rae eventually chased Layla out of ring and to the back. Naomi used a distraction to use her finisher to pin Rosa.
* Cesaro defeated Big E via pinfall. Plenty of hype before the match (including a Paul Heyman pretaped promo). Slow paced match that included a variety of power moves from both wrestlers. Cesaro used a distraction with a turnbuckle and a chair shot to hit the neutralizer for the victory. Big E received a standing ovation upon his exit.
* The Usos defeated Rhodes Brothers and The Wyatt Family (minus Bray) via pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. Cody was the star of the match with numerous high spots, including a dive outside the ring to the Wyatts. Cody even did the worm and tried to get Erick Rowen to dance, but it didn't happen. Amid the chaos an Uso rolled up Erick Rowan for the win. After the match, the Wyatts attacked the Rhodes brothers and the Usos made the save. Match of the night.
* Sheamus defeated Kane via disqualification to retain the US title. Plenty of near falls in this match as both men hit all of their key moves. Before receiving a Brogue kick, Kane gave a low blow. He followed this up with numerous chair shots. Sheamus recovered and hit a Brogue kick to send the crowd home happy.
All in all , a fun show.