- As noted earlier, Batista appeared after Thursday's NXT tapings and cut a promo thanking the NXT fans. Bo Dallas interrupted the promo and kissed up to Batista as fans changed "Bo-tista." The segment ended with Batista planting Bo with a spinebuster. We posted a video of the segment yesterday, you can check out another video of it above, courtesy of WrestlingINC.com reader Jared Henry.
- The Mirror has a video at this link of Bad News Barrett delivering some bad news to any country facing England in the World Cup.
- Just a reminder that through this Sunday night, WWEShop.com has a Father's Day sale where you can buy one get one free on their entire stock of DVDs & Blu-Rays by clicking here. No promo code is needed, just use the link.
- Fans of Game of Thrones need to check out this feature at Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard looking at the WWE counterparts to the characters on the show. It compared Tywin Lannister to Vince McMahon, Cersei Lannister to Stephanie McMahon, Triple H to Jaime Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen to Daniel Bryan, Sansa Stark to John Cena, Ned Stark to Bret Hart and Tyrion Lannister to CM Punk.
- Speaking of Punk, Comedian Gabriel Iglesias noted on his Facebook that he ran into Punk during a short visit to Chicago this week. He posted the photo below and wrote:
"... Topping off the night I had an amazing aged 75 day old rib eye that melted in my mouth and ran into my favorite wrestler CM PUNK. OMG!! Trip complete!!! #BestInTheWorld #Chicago"