We noted before that the first four Superstars were confirmed for WWE 2K15 this past week at E3 in Los Angeles - Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Cesaro. More news on WWE 2K15 is now coming out of E3 via GameInformer.com and Polygon.com. Here are some notes:
* Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Naomi, Cameron and AJ Lee are also now confirmed. So the updated roster is: Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Cameron, Naomi and AJ Lee.
* 2K Sports is promising a much more polished game. One area that will be improved is motion captures. WWE actually sends an "official ring setter-upper" to make sure everything is by the book when motion captures are being filmed.
* WWE 2K15 will feature at least five times the animations of any previous WWE game.
* Visual Concepts is working on the game in a major role and one of their new goals is for gameplay to have a pacing similar to that of a real WWE event with matches having less of a free-for-all tone.
* Yukes is also working on the game but Visual Concepts is doing most of the work.
* Superstars will seem a lot more life-like in their movements and facial expressions.
* Visual currently has 90% of the WWE roster scanned in.
* Visual Concepts is also improving the commentary. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler have already recorded about 35 hours of new lines, most of them recorded together.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.