Cesaro Talks Possibly Winning The WWE Title This Sunday, How Paul Heyman Helps Him, Giant Swing
Source: KDKA-TVAs noted earlier, Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA-TV interviewed Cesaro, who was promoting tonight's WWE SmackDown taping at the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh. Here are some more highlights from the interview:
* Cesaro talked about potentially winning the WWE Championship this Sunday at Money In The Bank and said that "Cesaro, WWE World Heavyweight Champion" has a great ring to it and rolls right off the tongue.
* He talked about being a Paul Heyman guy and noted that Heyman was the most successful manager in WWE history. He said by combining the best in-ring technician with the best talker in WWE history, it's a winning combination. He said that Heyman was his advocate and helps him with strategy.
* He talked about his strength, and said that while there might be others who can bench press more than him, it's more important to use that strength in a match, which he can. He calls that "man strength," not "beach boy strength."
* He credited his strength to discipline.
* He was asked about his favorite person to swing, but simply said that the Giant Swing was very effective.
Cesaro also talked about working on the indys, the Swiss National team in the World Cup, Connor's Cure, his love for coffee and more. You can watch the full interview above.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/OggdbR