- WWE's website has a new poll up asking fans if Paige should have accepted AJ Lee's challenge for a Divas Title match on RAW last night. With over 12,000 votes cast, 60% voted, "Yes. A fighting champion has to listen to the WWE Universe." The other 40% voted, "No. AJ was clearly setting a trap."
- WWE and some of the other businesses that sponsor the Special Olympics held a special meet & greet with the athletes and some WWE Superstars and Divas before RAW last night in Hartford, CT. Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Emma, Cameron, Eva Marie and Stephanie McMahon were there.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/eYDqVY
AAA Lucha Libre World Cup Results: Alberto El Patron, Rey Mysterio, King Cuerno, Moose, More
WWE Live Event Results From Binghamton (5/24): Best And Worst Matches, Steel Cage, Charlotte, More
WWE Live Event Results From White Plains (5/24): Lana Helps John Cena Win, Title Matches, More
Ring Of Honor TV Results (5/24): Jay Lethal Vs. Kyle O'Reilly, Surprise World Title Match.
Booker T Unveils GI Bro Comic (Video), WWE Announcer Hosting Comedy Show, John Cena Note
Kane On The Current Incarnation Of His Character, What He Would Say To Isaac Yankem Of 1995, More
Finn Balor Talks Coming Up With The Bullet Club, Not Being Allowed In The NXT Ring, His Body Paint
Triple H And Seth Rollins To Feud?, Samoa Joe Talks NXT Debut, Five Former WWE Divas Reunite
Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Natalya And Others Remember Owen Hart
Booker T Talks Wrestlers Like Dean Ambrose Not Lasting Long, Talent "Phoning It In", Daniel Bryan
Backstage News On Samoa Joe's WWE Contract, Injured WWE Superstar Grows A Beard, Sami Zayn
Kurt Angle Talks About Not Signing With WWE And If He Has Issues With Triple H, Slammiversary