Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW Pre-show opens with Byron Saxton, Booker T and Alex Riley at WWE studios in Stamford. They hype Seth Rollins vs. John Cena and The Miz vs. Chris Jericho for later tonight. We get a video on John Cena and The Authority. The panel talks about John Cena defending his WWE World Heavyweight Title in the Fatal 4 Way at Battleground.
- Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton is announced for later. We get a look back at last week when Chris Jericho returned. The panel talks about the Intercontinental Title Battle Royal at Battleground. Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston is announced for tonight so Cesaro can get revenge on Kofi.
- We see video from earlier with Renee Young talking to Big E. He cuts another preacher promo about how he will rise like the phoenix. Big E vs. Dolph Ziggler will take place tonight. The panel talks about AJ Lee's return next. AJ and Paige vs. Cameron and Naomi will take place tonight. We get a few final words from the panel and that's it for the pre-show.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up from Montreal with a video looking back at last week.
- We're live from the Bell Centre as Michael Cole welcomes us. Roman Reigns is making his way through the crowd to a big pop. Reigns hits the ring. Cole is joined by JBL and Jerry Lawler. Cole reveals that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are on vacation this week. Reigns waits to speak as fans cheer for him. Reigns says he comes to the ring only with a point. He brings up Triple H putting him in the title match at Battleground. Reigns says he can stop John Cena, Kane can't stop him and Randy Orton won't win the title. Fans chant "Cena sucks" and Reigns soaks it in. He says when Roman Reigns is in the house, damn right Cena sucks. Reigns says he's the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion and out comes Kane.
Reigns asks if Kane is standing in for The Authority. He says Kane is looking like Triple H's lapdog lately. Or Randy Orton's b---h. Kane approaches the ring after that comment. Reigns meets him on the floor and they start brawling. Kane turns it around and rolls Reigns in. Reigns knocks Kane off the apron and clotheslines him over the barrier. Reigns fights Kane over into a production area. Kane counters and brings the fight back to ringside, sending Reigns face first into the ring post. Kane brings Reigns in the ring and work him over as referees run out to break it up. Fans boo this. Kane chokeslams a referee. Reigns knocks Kane out of the ring. Agents and producers run out to break them up now. Reigns shoves Jamie Noble across the ring and spears Fit Finlay. Kane jumps on the apron but Reigns nails a Superman punch. Reigns is fired up. Officials, including Joey Mercury, get in front of Kane and back him up the ramp as Reigns poses in the ring.
- The announcers hype Bret Hart's appearance and the fans cheer. Also still to come, The Miz vs. Chris Jericho and Seth Rollins vs. John Cena.
Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. The Usos
The Usos turn it around early and clear the ring. Harper comes back in and takes Uso to the corner for a beatdown. Rowan comes in and keeps control as we get dueling chants from the crowd. Jey tags back in and unloads on Rowan for a 1 count. Rowan with a big shoulder tackle and a 2 count. Harper comes back in for some double teaming. Harper with a big throw as Rowan tags in and hits a splash for a 2 count. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rowan is in control. Uso sends Rowan to the floor and goes for a tag but has to dodge a Harper elbow drop first. Uso tags in with a big cross body and clothesline on Harper. Rowan gets knocked off the apron. Harper takes a Samoan Drop. Harper misses a clothesline and takes a corkscrew for a 2 count as Rowan breaks the pin. Uso sends him to the floor and leaps out with a big splash. The other Uso runs into a superkick but kicks out at 2. Harper runs into a right hand from one Uso and a superkick from the other for a close 2 count. Fans chant "this is awesome" now. Harper knocks Uso off the top and nails a big sitdown powerbomb for 2 as Uso barely breaks the pin in time. Harper takes a double superkick off the apron. They run the ropes but Rowan trips one of them. The other Uso kicks Rowan to the floor but turns around to a big clothesline from Harper for the win.
Winners: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan
- After the match, Jimmy argues with the referee and says the wrong Uso got pinned.
- The announcers plug the WWE Network sneak peek that's going on.
- Still to come, Ambrose vs. Orton. We get a backstage segment with Kane and Orton. One way or the other, the title is coming back to The Authority. Seth Rollins walks in and promises to think twice before cashing in if either of them win at Battleground. Rollins walks off. Orton says he's starting to hate Rollins. Kane says not nearly as much as he's starting to hate Orton. We go to commercial.
Alicia Fox vs. Nikki Bella
We come back and it's announced that The Authority has ordered both Divas to have 1 arm tied behind their back. Nikki Bella makes her way out as Alicia Fox waits in the ring.
The referee ties Nikki's arm behind her back. He goes to do the same to Alicia but she taunts him and avoids it. She attacks Nikki and unloads on her. Alicia stomps away and sends Nikki outside of the ring, still with her arm tied behind her back. Alicia slams Nikki's head repeatedly into the barrier. Alicia rolls Nikki in and Nikki slaps her. Alicia comes right back. She goes under the ring and brings a few drinks out, spraying them on Nikki. Alicia throws a fit some more and that's it.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
Rusev vs. Rob Van Dam
Back from the break and Rusev is waiving a Russian flag in the ring. Lana speaks and tells Canada to accept the leadership of Vladimir Putin, showing him on the big screen. The music interrupts and out comes Rob Van Dam.
RVD dodges an attack and goes to work as fans chant for him. RVD with kicks but Rusev sends him to the apron. RVD fights back in and takes Rusev down with a DDT for a 2 count. RVD goes to the top but Rusev tosses him to the mat and nails a big shot to the back of the neck. Rusev stomps away and hits knees to the kidneys. Rusev with a big overhead throw. Rusev keeps RVD on the mat now. We get a sidebar video from earlier with Zeb Colter challenging Rusev to face Jack Swagger at Battleground. Rusev drops RVD with a big elbow to the face. Rusev with more kicks now.
Rusev yells at RVD and works him over in the corner some more. RVD tries for a comeback and rolls Rusev up for a 2 count. RVD with another takedown and more kicks. Rusev fights him off but runs into a boot. RVD goes to the top and nails a thrust kick. RVD goes on but runs into a big superkick. Lana tells Rusev to crush. Rusev stomps RVD's back and applies The Accolade for the win.
- After the match, Rusev finally lets go when Lana comes in. They pose in front of the Russian flag.
- We see Randy Orton walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a replay of what happened with Kane and Reigns earlier, including the spear on Finlay.
Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton. Dean Ambrose is out next.
Ambrose talks some trash after the bell. Ambrose dares Orton to hit him. They lock up and go at it in the corner. Orton rolls to the floor to regroup. Orton comes back in and Ambrose takes him down. Orton works on the injured shoulder know. Ambrose with a takedown to turn it around. Ambrose rubs Orton's face in the mat now. Ambrose with shoulder thrusts in the corner. Ambrose with a clothesline, a stomp and a knee drop. Orton drops Ambrose into the turnbuckle. Orton with right hands in the corner now. Ambrose turns it around and unloads with right hands of his own. Ambrose with a dropkick and a submission now.
Orton comes back with a big clothesline out of nowhere. Orton with offense in the corners now. Ambrose with a takedown and punches. Ambrose sends Orton over the top as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is in control after sending Ambrose into the steps during the commercial. Orton continues working on the shoulder now. Ambrose finally fights back and unloads on Orton. Ambrose stomps away in the corner. Ambrose with a Figure Four now. Orton makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Ambrose goes to the top but has to land on his feet after Orton botches the spot. Orton drops Ambrose and poses in the corner. Orton with an uppercut but Ambrose comes right back with a big clothesline. Orton blocks Dirty Deeds. Ambrose sends Orton to the floor and follows Ambrose tosses Orton into the barrier. Ambrose tosses several chairs in the ring. Ambrose rolls Orton in but he rolls right back out the other side. Ambrose follows but Orton runs him into the ring post. Orton tosses him into the timekeeper area and hits the draping DDT from the top of the barrier. Ambrose makes it back in at the 9 count. Orton goes for the second rope draping DDT but Ambrose counters and rolls him up for 2. Ambrose blocks a RKO with a backslide for a 2 count. Orton with a kick to the face and a RKO for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
- Still to come, Bret Hart.
- Renee Young is backstage with John Cena. She asks about the match against Seth Rollins. Cena says the title is a symbol of handling business and he's handled business since he's been in WWE. Roman Reigns appears and the crowd pops. Reigns wishes Cena good luck in his match. Cena says Reigns had strong words earlier and he doesn't need luck, holmes. Reigns says he will in the Fatal 4 Way match, holmes. Reigns walks off and we go to commercial.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and Fandango is on commentary. Alberto Del Rio is out followed by Dolph Ziggler.
Ziggler takes control and hits the big elbow drops. Del Rio traps Ziggler in the apron and nails him before bringing it back in for a 2 count. The winner of this match will face Sheamus for the United States Title on Main Event. Del Rio with a big move out of the corner. Ziggler ducks a kick. Del Rio blocks a move but eats a big DDT for a 2 count. More back and forth. Ziggler with a dropkick for a 2 count. Del Rio misses a kick in the corner and Ziggler nails the Fame-asser for a 2 count. Fandango's music hits and he starts dancing on the announcers table. This leads to Del Rio laying out Ziggler for the win and the title shot.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- We get more of Fandango dancing on the announcers table.
- Goldust and Stardust are backstage for another wacky promo.
- Still to come, Jericho vs. The Miz. Also, Bret Hart. Back to commercial.
- We come back and Layla catches up with Fandango backstage. She asks if Fandango is jealous of Dolph Ziggler for kissing Summer Rae. He calms her but we see Summer standing in a doorway and Fandango stares her down while hugging Layla.
- We go to the ring and Jerry Lawler is in. He talks about having a heart attack two years ago but says he's back. Fans start chanting for Lawler. He says what happened that night put a damper on what was supposed to be a special night for Pat Patterson and Bret Hart. Lawler brings out Bret Hart to a big pop.
Bret says no matter what happened in the past, it's always great and an honor to be back in Montreal. Bret says if he could have just one more match, it would be right here in Montreal. Bret says he's getting goosebumps and the kind of rush he did when he was WWE Champion. He goes on but is interrupted by his own music. It's Damien Sandow, dressed as The Hitman.
This is Bret Sandhart. He pokes fun at the Montreal Screwjob and gets booed. He calls Canada a third world country and gets more boos. Sandow goes on and Bret decks him with a right hand, sending him out of the ring. Bret's music hits and he gets another pop from the crowd before we go to replays. Bret goes to leave when WWE United States Champion Sheamus comes out. He hugs Bret and Bret leaves.
Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
Back from the break and the match is already going on. Sandow pulls Sheamus to the floor and works him over. Sheamus gets thrown into the barrier and brought back in for a 2 count. Sandow keeps Sheamus on the mat now. Sandow tries to use the Sharpshooter at one point. Sheamus wins with a Brogue Kick.
- Renee is backstage with The Miz. He reads a letter from a fan named Johnny Russo who wants Miz to put Chris Jericho in his place. Miz talks about how WWE would be in trouble if something happened to his Hollywood face. We go to commercial.
The Miz vs. Chris Jericho
We come back and a Highlight Reel with Bret Hart and Chris Jericho is announced for Main Event. Jericho comes out first for this match followed by The Miz. Back and forth to start before going out to the floor. Jericho takes control and nails a bulldog. Miz blocks a Lionsault and pushes Jericho out to the floor.
Miz works Jericho over on the floor and brings him back in. Miz with a big kick to the face for a 2 count. Jericho makes a comeback with shoulders. Jericho goes to the top and nails a big forearm. Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho but Miz counters. Jericho runs into a big boot and Miz covers for a 2 count. Miz misses in the corner and Jericho drops him for a 2 count. Jericho with chops in the corner. Miz counters and drops Jericho on his face for another close pin attempt. Miz applies a Figure Four but Jericho makes it to the bottom rope. Miz stomps away until the referee pushes him off. Jericho comes right back with a shot to the nose. Jericho with the Walls for the win.
Winner: Chris Jericho
- After the match, Bray Wyatt appears on his rocking chair on the stage. He mocks Jericho and asks how he's going to save an entire universe when he can't save himself. Bray goes on and says he will hold Jericho's every word against him and never, ever let him forget. Bray goes on and Jericho asks him to please shut the hell up. Jericho says he's coming up the ramp to knock Wyatt out of his rocking chair and beat his ass. The lights go out and when they come back on, Rowan and Harper are standing beside Bray. Wyatt tells Jericho to come on and laughs. We go to commercial.
Cameron and Naomi vs. AJ Lee and Paige
Back from the break and Cameron waits in the ring with Naomi. Paige is out next as we get a replay from last week's title change. WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee is out next to a pop. Paige interrupts the announcer and wants to introduce AJ herself. Paige does a nice intro for AJ.
Paige and Naomi start the match going at it. Cameron refuses a tag and Naomi gets rolled up for a 2 count. Paige works Naomi over in the corner. AJ tags in to a pop. AJ unloads on Naomi for a 2 count. Naomi keeps reaching for a tag but Cameron is doing her nails. Paige tags back in for some double teaming. Paige and Naomi both collide on a clothesline. Cameron tags in and Paige nails the Paige Turner for the win.
Winners: Paige and AJ Lee
- After the match, Paige shakes AJ's hand and they celebrate before leaving. Naomi and Cameron have words and get in each others face. Cameron pushes her back and they start brawling around the ring. A referee tries to get in between them and finally separates it but they jump back on each other and continue the catfight, rolling out of the ring. Cameron gets up and walks off to the back as fans boo.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston
Back from the break and we see how Kofi Kingston injured Cesaro. Paul Heyman and Cesaro are in the ring now. Cesaro is no longer wearing his eye patch. Heyman introduces himself. Cesaro interrupts at one point and insults the local fans for not speaking true French. Kofi Kingston is out next.
Kofi strikes first with a big dropkick and unloads on Cesaro. Cesaro quickly takes control and works Kofi over on the floor. Cesaro slams him on the apron and brings it back in. Cesaro runs into a knee. Cesaro catches Kofi in mid-air but Kofi fights onto Cesaro's shoulders. Cesaro counters every one of Kofi's counters. Finally Cesaro presses Kofi high and drops him over his knee for a 2 count. Cesaro with a stomp to the gut for a 2 count. Kofi gets a roll up out of nowhere for the second win over Cesaro in 2 weeks.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- After the match, Cesaro attacks Kofi from behind and throws him into the rig post. Big E runs in and runs over Cesaro, sending him to the ramp with Heyman.
- John Cena is backstage when Seth Rollins walks in. Rollins just wants to have a civilized conversation. Rollins says tonight isn't about cashing in, it's about who's the best. Rollins says maybe he will cash in once he proves he's the best or maybe if something happens to Cena. Cena says Rollins is full of crap. Cena says Rollins is damn good but knocks his new ring gear. Cena guarantees Rollins is in for the fight of his life tonight. We go to commercial.
- We come back and Reigns vs. Rusev is announced for SmackDown.
El Torito vs. Bo Dallas
We go to the ring and out comes El Torito. We see Bo Dallas insulting Torito on SmackDown as Bo makes his way out now. Bo takes the mic and says he never backs down from a challenge. The bell rings and Torito runs around the ring. Bo drops to his knees to even things up. Torito smacks Bo with his tail as Diego looks on from ringside. We get some comedy at ringside. Bo shoves Diego into the steel steps and decks Torito. Bo comes back in and nails a running Bo-dog for the win.
Winner: Bo Dallas
- After the match, Bo does a victory lap and we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a preview for The Monday Night War on the WWE Network.
John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena for a non-title match. Seth Rollins is out next with his briefcase.
Cena takes advantage early on but Rollins blocks the bulldog. Rollins turns it around and covers for a 2 count. Rollins knocks Cena back down and works him over as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cena misses a splash in the corner. Rollins with another takedown for a 2 count. Rollins stomps away in the corner and uses the ring post. Cena with a side slam now. Cena catches a kick but Rollins blocks an Attitude Adjustment and nails a DDT for a 2 count. Rollins taunts and slaps Cena around now. Fans chant "you sold out" at Rollins. Cena counters and goes for the STF but nails a sitdown powerbomb instead. Cena with a 2 count. Cena goes to the top but Rollins kicks him in the head. Rollins covers for a 2 count.
Rollins lands hard and Cena hits his usual set of moves. Cena nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Rollins blocks an Attitude Adjustment and a STF. Cena gets the STF locked in and pulls Rollins back away from the ropes. The stage explodes and out comes Kane. Cena breaks the hold and waits for Kane to come to the ring. Randy Orton attacks Cena from behind and Kane joins in. Orton and Kane double team Cena in the ring now. The music hits and out comes Roman Reigns to a big pop.
Kane meets him on the floor but eats a Superman punch. Orton takes one in the ring. Rollins drops Reigns with a briefcase shot and then lays Cena out with a briefcase shot. Rollins calls for a referee to come down so he can cash in. Before it's cashed in, Dean Ambrose tackles Rollins in front of the referee and beats him into the ring, and back out the other side. Ambrose beats Rollins up the ramp and to the back. Cena starts to recover in the middle of the ring. Orton crawls in but Cena nails an AA on him. Kane comes in for a chokeslam on Cena but Reigns spears Kane. Reigns' music hits and he's standing tall as Cena gets to his feet. Reigns raises Cena's arm and it startles Cena. Reigns smirks at Cena and drops his hand. Cena raises Reigns' arm now and the crowd pops. Reigns raises Cena's arm again and the fans boo. Reigns smiles. RAW goes off the air just as Cena is raising Reigns' arm again.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.