"I don't think so," said Fertitta, during an interview on FOX Sports Live that you can view in the video above. "I think sometimes these come and go. Last year, we went through the entire year and I don't think we had to replace one card. Overall, at the end of the day, we have all of these guys coming back. The lineup in the fall is going to be pretty strong."
Aldo-Mendes is expected to take place in October, possibly returning to Brazil. Aldo, the UFC featherweight champion, defeated Mendes in 2012 in Rio de Janeiro via first round knockout.
Despite the decision to move ahead without UFC 176, the next pay-per-view card, UFC 177: Dillashaw vs. Barao 2, will remain titled the same. The promotion previously scrapped an event when Jon Jones refused to defend his light heavyweight title against Chael Sonnen after Dan Henderson suffered a training injury.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Vince McMahon Talks WWE SmackDown Moving To USA Network, Soccer Player Credits Daniel Bryan
Neville Reveals The Biggest Match For Him At WrestleMania
More On Brad Maddox's New Name, Mick Foley Appearance This Weekend, Sami Callahan Note
Last Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And ROH Viewership, TNA Makes The Top 150 Shows On Cable
Mick Foley To Talk To Steve Austin About WWE Creative, WWE Stars And Fans Talk Recent Tour, Stock
WWE Star Filming Movie This Week, Stephanie McMahon And WWE Stars Visit Hospital, John Cena
Rusev Throws Shade At Kobe Bryant, UpUpDownDown Subscriber Count, More New Day Gear, More
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
WWE Hall Of Famer Set To Appear On Raw Monday Night