Thanks to Anthony Ross for the following report from tonight's WWE live event at Madison Square Garden in New York City:
* Rusev defeated R-Truth and got a lot of heel heat in the process. Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger came out to a big pop, attacking Rusev. They had an American flag and issued a challenge to Rusev but Rusev then defeated him with The Accolade after just a few minutes. This felt like they could have done more. They sort of spoiled Swagger by briefly showing his Titantron before Rusev came out.
* Bo Dallas defeated Zack Ryder. Bo cut a promo on his way to the ring and it feels like he's starting to make the gimmick click. Ryder got almost no reaction. Bo countered the Ruff Ryder for the win.
* The Usos defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel, Stardust and Goldust. Stardust over as were The Usos. Good pay-per-view match here.
* They had a graphic for Connor "The Crusher" Michalek.
* Fans vote for Adam Rose vs Fandango to be a dance off over a match. There were a lot of kids in attendance so that's probably why. Fandango attacked Rose but he got the upperhand. Layla and Summer Rae ran down to help and attack Fandango. They also dances together.
* Ric Flair brings The Usos, Sheamus, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, The Great Khali, Stardust, Goldust, Adam Rose and R-Truth as his lumberjacks. Triple H brings out Ryback, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Bo Dallas, Titus O'Neil and Alberto Del Rio. Triple H is short a few guys. Triple H and Flair cut promos and Flair got a huge pop. Henry turned on Cena at one point and threw him into the ring post. Triple H laid Cena out with a Pedigree and Flair beat Bray with punches until he was busted open. Cena gets the win. Great main event with all lumberjacks, Flair, Triple H, Cena and Wyatt getting in on the action. After the match, Cena has a showdown with Triple H and lays the titles in between them. Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment on Triple H to end it. Flair celebrates with Cena and that's a wrap.
Hot crowd for all of the matches I believe. I heard it was sold out but it certainly didn't look that way. We had a packed crowd but not sold out. They return on December 26 for the annual holiday tour.
Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, The Usos, Jack Swagger, Bray Wyatt, Triple H
Rusev, Lana, Fandango, Alberto Del Rio
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.